2013 Tundra 4x4 GFC, Kings, Actually Sold this time for $ 26

RBear

vin# 5tfum5f12dx046123 (please use this to get all the vehicles spec straight form Manufacture)
This is the base model work truck version with vinyl interior 4.6 litter cast iron block V-8 motor, auto trans very minimalistic by Toyota intent.

5 matching (under 5k) Method Wheels 309 Grid (0mm off set) with the "right back spacing" and BFG 5 KO2 35s (spare is in stock position cable locked too a drivers key lock)
King Suspension (2.5 with reservoirs) installed and Deaver Leaf pack to properly cary the weight we pack (2020)
GFC camper / decked drawer system
SPOD controls for; Stedi Flood lights, Baja design amber fog lights, GFC LED camper lights and locker
4.88 Regear was performed by Premier West Gears in April 2021 along with the Eaton rear electric Locker
46 gallon Transferflow Fuel tank by far the absolute game changing mod for this truck. I stop 2 times too pee and one time to eat before we need to get gas
Aluminess Brand light weight aluminum winch option bumper
We Boost cell phone booster
Rear seat delete (this is where we keep a refrigerator (not for sale) and all our water where it is forward and low.
AFE Brand Smog certified air intake
Demello steel rock sliders
RCI aluminum skid plates front and rear in tandem
I have some parts and other gear that go with it such as the accordion ladder for GFC and spare parts
The Battery and Alternator were just replaced

Also for sale on TruckTrader with more detail pictures
134,000 miles, I have title and it has smog cert.

Thx Rob

Last edited:

RBear

IMG_0887.jpeg
IMG_0892.jpeg
IMG_0890.jpeg
IMG_0893.jpeg
IMG_0894.jpeg

RBear

Hey BSR

Straight from their web site you just click on AUSD and change it to US currency.
Great lights and value! One of there reviews is Classic Aussie, " I can read a Chinese take out menu with these things from 2kms away" lol

RBear

No I saved them for about a year and never wanted them back but pick your part has them for very little

sabjku

Observer
Great looking setup! White Tundra's are my favorite. And, the opposite of what everything thinks; they're the easiest to maintain and keep clean!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger