2014 BMW R1200GSA

uhporkchop

Observer
I have NO complaints as this has been a great machine and I am sure I will be back on one again in the future, however for now I would like to try something new.

BMW R1200GSA
25000 miles and counting....The bike is ready for the next journey.

Navigator V
Heated grips
Fog lights
Cruise control
Enduro Pro
Panniers and Topcase

Touratech upper crash bars
Touratech full Skid
Touratech side stand foot
Touratech Tank bag with power
Touratech radiator guards
Rox FX bar risers
Touratech headlight guard
Touratech final drive skid
Michellin Anakee Wild tires

Well Maintained, all services completed. The bike has been across the US and just finished up a third trip through Baja since I purchased back in April. I have logged about 15,000 miles on it without a single issue. Right now the bike is in my buddies garage in Phoenix, AZ....My brother will be trailering it up to NorCal around the 15th of November where it will be garaged until it sells or I get back stateside after the new year.

You need nothing more than to bring your riding gear and pack the panniers.

$16500 OBO

Would be willing to entertain partial maybe full trades Trades. (motorcycles, guns, fast cars, etc)

Call or Email Jon

jcweiers at live dot com
208-716-eightfivetwoseven

Attachments

• IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Racingdad

Adventurer
IMG_0256.jpg
Please learn to fix your images. My neck gets sore looking at all these images upside down and sideways! It really is not very hard. Nice bike! GLWS!

uhporkchop

Observer
Thx Racingdad... I feel your pain.

Just a little back ground for the rest of you observant folks. I purchased bike in FL in april of this year which is where the photo was taken, from there I have traveled across the US and into Baja a few times. I would post more pictures, however obviously I am tech challenged and can not get more pictures loaded to my album/profile/etc. For those interested I can email more pictures. Here in a few days once my brother picks up the bike to trailer to NorCal he can get you whatever specific pics or video you would like. Thanks for looking and apologies for my computer ignorance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears