2014 F150, nicely equipped - 56K miles - $23K (Seattle, WA)

2014 F150, STX 4wd Super cab w/6.5 foot bed.

Seattle, WA - $23,000 OBO

Only 56,6xx miles as of 3/28/24. Will go up +/- 500 miles per month for as long as I have it.

5.0 Coyote V8. Factory rear e-locker. Flame blue with black cloth interior.

Original owner, always dealer maintained and have all records since day 1.

Upgrades:

Exterior:
  • Icon remote reservoir coilovers and rear shocks, with tubular front control arms w/uniballs.
  • Deaver +3HD replacement rear leaf springs.
  • Method 306 wheels (5) with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 305/70/17 (34X12). Note the spare is a Nitto MT in 295/70/17, never on the ground.
  • Re-geared to 4:11 with Nitro Gears
  • Asfir 4X4 front aluminum skid, + RCI Metalworks aluminum skids for oil pan, transfer case, and 36 gallon gas tank.
  • Addictive Desert Designs side steps – not true sliders, but tucked up nice and high and give a bit of protection and a useful step.
  • Bushwacker “OEM-style” fender flares. Just enough to cover the tires for legality and (mostly) keep mud off the side of the truck.
  • Factory fog lights replaced with Rigid SAE lights with amber covers. Huge improvement.
  • Morimoto XB Hybrid LED headlights (after the awful original halogens, upgrade to OEM HID’s that lasted less than a year before water intrusion, and a projector beam from another manufacture, these are the ticket. A fantastic upgrade in light quality and sharp beam cut-off).
Interior:
  • Factory stereo head unit upgraded with AudioControl sound processor, Rockford Fosgate 4 channel amp, Focal front separates with tweeter in the A-pillars, MB Quart rear door 6X8’s and Kenwood 200W powered sub under the driver’s seat. Unobtrusive installation and very nice sound.
  • Midland 275XT GMRS with antenna mounted in Bulletproof Mfg mount on cab rear brake light
  • Rear view camera mounted in license plate frame, with display in (replacement) rear view mirror. As this was a lower spec truck, it didn’t have a camera or a screen stock.
  • Professionally tinted with 3M tint 35% all around.
  • Full Weathertech mats
Bed:
  • Line-x
  • Rubber Bed Mat
  • Built Right industries rear storage panels
  • Mac’s Tie downs mounted in corners of bed
  • Pace Edwards Ultragroove retractable tonneau with channels that take Thule or Yakima rack mounts
Issues:
  • No mechanical issues. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
  • Ridge Grapplers have decent tread depth left, but they are starting to hum on the highway.
  • Front uniballs are pretty squeaky. I have an Icon Delta Joint retrofit kit new in box that I will toss in.
  • Probably won’t be too much longer before front Icon coilovers will require a rebuild. Rear shocks were replaced more recently when seal on the originals blew and I didn’t have time for a rebuild. The housings on these newer shocks are already corroded. I will throw in the extra set of rear shocks (still requiring a rebuild).
  • Crunched corner on left rear bumper. I backed into a snowbank on purpose making a many point turn in tight quarters; there was a rock underneath. Doh! Since it’s only cosmetic, I never fixed it.
Other:
  • Happy to throw in Thule mounts and crossbars for the tonneau
  • I’ve been storing the OE 20” alloys that were on the truck for about 2 months way back in 2014, and will throw them in if the buyer likes.
Why am I selling?

I just got a 2024 F350 Tremor, as I’ll likely retire next year and wanted to get a new truck with vastly more payload purchased and modified before I turn off the income spigot. I decided to buy now as the huge Crew Cab back seat should quiet the whining from tall high schoolers who admittedly are getting pretty tight in the Super cab back seat. I’ll be sad to see my F150 go; it’s a favorite of any of the vehicles I’ve owned.

KBB on the truck is around $18K. I spent almost $30K on mods listed above, so figure $5K above KBB is a fair ask for a truck with tons of life left.

I’m not going to list it in general sales channels for a little while, as I’m hoping it can go to someone who will appreciate and use the upgrades. I’ve previously sold a modified Tacoma and a Discovery on ExPo, so hoping to keep the streak going.

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• f150_frt_032824.jpg
    f150_frt_032824.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 67
  • f150_side_032824.jpg
    f150_side_032824.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 63
  • f150_interior_032824.jpg
    f150_interior_032824.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 70
  • f150_bmpr_032824.jpg