2014 Granite Rubicon Unlimited JK350 Expedition Build

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
What! NO action shots! :elkgrin: lol

Sounds like a good weekend of trail riding. Any weekend off road, is better than sitting in traffic, or pulling weeds... :(
Truth told, I did go shoot some Trap yesterday. :)
Thanks for the insight on the lift. Normally I'd just build something, but that goes against the "bought not built" theme of this Jeep.
The 3.5" AEV that you have is on the short list, and really appreciate your thoughts.

west_ok

Adventurer
Got the drawer installed had to switch to a Adventure Trailers fridge and stove slide. Luckily James let me borrow his until the new one comes in. The 18" drawer wouldn't fit with the SoCal. So if anyone is looking for a SoCal fridge and stove slide with a 22" stove, I know a guy! Also have to give James props for making my tray that it all bolts to. He even helped me install it. Thanks again James!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435449147.051412.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435449182.855978.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435449206.898355.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435449220.141285.jpg
Attached some tracks from Norther Equipment on top of the drawer. Luckily the holes matched up perfect. Did have to add one on the end.

B.J.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Hey B.J., Glad to see you still around.
Wow, great use of space! :beer:
I'm interested in how the two fridges compare. That will probably be the next big purchase, I have a little cooler/warmer rig, but it's not a "fridge".

Hope you get time to do some fun trips this summer.

-CS

west_ok

Adventurer
Hey B.J., Glad to see you still around.
Wow, great use of space! :beer:
I'm interested in how the two fridges compare. That will probably be the next big purchase, I have a little cooler/warmer rig, but it's not a "fridge".

Hope you get time to do some fun trips this summer.

-CS

Thanks, yeah I've just been following your progress. Finally made some of my own. My wife got me the fridge for Christmas 3 years ago I love it. Last week I thought it was acting up, turns out it was kicking off due to the voltage drop through the small factory wiring going back to the plug. I ran some 10 gauge and a merit plug back to it and it's running like a champ again. I'm actually planning on heading to Washington state taking the WABDR through Washington. Then a possible Grand Canyon trip. Hope the same for you.

B.J.

lysol

Explorer
Got the drawer installed had to switch to a Adventure Trailers fridge and stove slide. Luckily James let me borrow his until the new one comes in. The 18" drawer wouldn't fit with the SoCal. So if anyone is looking for a SoCal fridge and stove slide with a 22" stove, I know a guy! Also have to give James props for making my tray that it all bolts to. He even helped me install it. Thanks again James!
View attachment 292147

Attached some tracks from Norther Equipment on top of the drawer. Luckily the holes matched up perfect. Did have to add one on the end.

B.J.

How does the slide mount to the floor? Are you able to move it to the left and right before and/or after it's mounted? Can you mount it without the box?

west_ok

Adventurer
How does the slide mount to the floor? Are you able to move it to the left and right before and/or after it's mounted? Can you mount it without the box?

Before I just had mine mounted to a piece of plywood cut the same size as the cargo mat. This time we drilled and tapped a piece of aluminum plate with a break on the back of it to make it more rigid. You can mount it to either side you want with or without a drawer.

B.J.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger