2014 OUTBACK 4X4 RV

KONA BOB

ALOHA

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING BUT WHAT I WANT TO DO IS OFFER THAT MY FUSO 4X4 BASED RV WILL BE FOR SALE WHNE I FINISH MY TOUR LATE THIS SUMMER. I HAD THE RIG BUILT FOR THIS TRIP AND AS I LIVE ON THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII I WILL NOT BE TAKING HER BACK WITH ME.

HOPEFULLY I WILL FIND HELP SO I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PHOTOS AND DETAILS OF ALL THE RV HAS TO OFFER

THANKS

KONA BOB

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Good luck with the sale. Did EarthCruiser put this one together for you?

Also, I know you are working on putting up the full posting - when you do, remember that forum rules say you have to put a price!

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
ALOHA

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING BUT WHAT I WANT TO DO IS OFFER THAT MY FUSO 4X4 BASED RV WILL BE FOR SALE WHNE I FINISH MY TOUR LATE THIS SUMMER. I HAD THE RIG BUILT FOR THIS TRIP AND AS I LIVE ON THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII I WILL NOT BE TAKING HER BACK WITH ME.

HOPEFULLY I WILL FIND HELP SO I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PHOTOS AND DETAILS OF ALL THE RV HAS TO OFFER

THANKS

KONA BOB

Bob, let me give you some help here.
First ALL CAPS is consider 'shouting' on the internet and makes it hard to read. Try using upper and lower case in your posts.
There are some rules for posting, they were at the top when you made this post here http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/75-Forum-Rules-READ-BEFORE-POSTING
Valid for sale posts by forum members:
1. Must be expedition related, or equipment used in support of an expedition or adventure. For example, the advertising on land for sale would not be appropriate, but a kayak would be. Firearms, ammunition or weapons are not permitted.
2. Must include the physical location of the item, i.e- Prescott, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)
5. Negotiations and personal information should be exchanged via email or PM, not in the thread.
6. No disparaging remarks or chat over the asking price
7. Please remove or update the thread after it has sold

-
So at the bare minimum you should include your asking price and the location.
Also if I were you I would address the issue you posted here on the Expo Portal that you had with your Fuso
I HAVE A 2014 FUSO FG WITH AN RV BODY AND FIND THAT IN LOW GEAR IN FOUR WHEEL DRIVE I HAVE VERY LITTLE POWER! THE VERY FIRST TIME I ATTEMPTED TO LEVEL THE RV BY DRIVING ONTO TWO 4 INCH LOGS THE FUSO WOULD NOT MAKE THE CLIMB! iIN THE LOWEST GEAR

Anyone doing a search would probably come across that, so you might as well tell how/if you fixed that.
Best of luck with your sale. I was lucky enough to drive EC/Host's demo truck and it was awesome

haven

Expedition Leader
Since this is not a For Sale ad, I'm moving it to a forum area where discussion about a Fuso camper would be appropriate.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Where did you move it to?
Photos?
Price?
Sounds like a scam.

Nope, not getting that at all, I take this to be a heads up that he will be selling the truck at the end of his trip. Plenty of examples of this on Expo. Why the hate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior