2014 Ram 3500 with Carli Suspension and Homemade Trailer!

My wife and I just got back from a trip to Colorado with this set up and it all functioned perfectly! We ran into some nasty weather and had beautiful weather both and everything went perfectly! I really want to sell these two as a pair! They work together so nicely! The ONLY reason we are getting rid of these is because we decided we want to get a Sprinter/Revel. I love this truck and trailer!!
First off the truck:
-It is a 2014 Ram 3500.
-Equipped with full Carli 4" suspension. This truck does not ride like a ton truck!!! As you can see in the picture, it has drop radius arms, Fox Shocks 3.0 with reservoir, sway bar, the whole shootin match!
- Raceline wheels specific for this truck. They do not rub unless one of the fronts is stuffed up in the fender well at full turn.
-Toyo 37X12.5X17. I would say 60% tread left.
-AEV front bumper with a Warn 12K winch. That is plenty of winch for this truck.
-Buckstop dual swingout rear bumper. One tire carrier and one cooler/Jerrycan holder.
-Look at the motor. If you know, you know.
-Switch Pro is installed and runs exterior lights. Still plenty of room to add more stuff.
-It was ceramic coated 2 years ago.
-Now keep in mind, this is a 10 year old truck and it does have some dents and dings. Please see pictures.
-It is in Iowa. Asking price for the truck is $46,000. The miles are 194,XXX. We would defiantly consider trade for a Revel, Sprinter or a Transit.

Ram Driver side.jpgRam Passagers side.jpgResized952023073095153652.jpgRam AEV.jpgRam Rear Bumper.jpgRam rear bumper opened up.jpgRam Raceline.jpgRam Toyo.jpgRam Fox shock.jpgRam Carli Radius arm.jpg

Trailer: This is A homemade trailer that I built from scratch! This was literally a pile of new steel on the ground.
-Has a 2990# axel so that it doe not need brakes. I can move this around in my shop by hand, that's how easy it tows!!
-Tows dead straight. Balanced very well. Did not have hardly any tongue lashing at the hitch, except for the big bumps (Bridge embankments) I mean, its a small trailer...
-Has 16 gallon water tank with a push button pump.
-Has 2 Optima batteries for the lights.
-Has 2 slide out trays, one on each side of the rig.
-Has a Smittybuilt RTT. At least a king bed! Id say bigger than that even.
-Faulken Wildpeak tires. (I think 32").
-Open air storage between the tent and the main body of the trailer.
Asking $12,000 for the trailer.

I guess more pictures will be in a reply...
Ram Driver side.jpg
Ram Passagers side.jpg
Resized952023073095153652.jpg
Ram AEV.jpg
Ram Rear Bumper.jpg
Ram rear bumper opened up.jpg
Ram Toyo.jpg
Ram Raceline.jpg
Ram Carli Radius arm.jpg
Ram Fox shock.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some interior pics of the truck and the motor. I am also adding a couple of pics of the bad stuff, a couple of dings and a little bit of rust. The only rust spot is on the rear passagers wheel well. It was there when I took off the fender flares and then has never gotten any worse.

Ram drivers seat.jpgRam interior driver.jpgRam Interior passanger.jpgRam interior Pass rear.jpgRam dash.jpgRam dash 2.jpg
Ram gas lid scratch 2.jpgRam rust.jpg
Ram interior driver.jpg
Ram drivers seat.jpg
Ram interior Pass rear.jpg
Ram Interior passanger.jpg
Ram dash.jpg
Ram dash 2.jpg
Ram gas lid scratch 2.jpg
Ram rust.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. This rig just got back from another great adventure!
I'll take $45K for the truck and I'll just keep the trailer. Its going to make a great hunting set up.

It is just normal wear for a midwestern truck. Nothing serious at all. The worst rust spot is on that fender that is pictured, which spent a good chunk of time under a fender flare. JB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998