2014 Schutt Industries XV2 X-Venture Overlanding or Offroading Trailer - $12,000

mark force

Excellent condition 2014 Schutt Industries XV2 X-Venture off-road trailer with both 5 and 6 lug hubs and both Ark Articulating Off-Road Coupler for 2" Receivers and pintle hitch and receiver. Wheels are aluminum Fifteen52 Analog Grey with a 5-lug pattern and the tires are Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx LT 255/80 R17. Has ~20,000 miles on it.

Length 155.5", width 79", ground clearance 16", bed 59" W x 89" L x 19" H, dry weight 1200lb, capacity (GVWR) 3500lb Large front toolbox/bin, heavy duty fold down and detachable tailgate, elevating roof rack, galley table system 18"x84" (ordered custom without cutout which makes the table more utilitarian - can still use a sink under the faucet), self-elevating roof rack, trailer lighting is all LED. Electrical includes AC outlets on the side of the bin both in for charging the battery and Goal Zero Yeti 400 inverter and out for power tools, etc. In the bin/toolbox is the battery, inverter, and ARB 37qt fridge/freezer and storage for faucet and shower attachments and 2 Goal Zero Nomad 200 solar panels, Trailer is factory equipped with a water tank (20 gallons?), propane, water heater, water pump. The water heater has a metal "skid plate" to protect it from contents moving around in the bed. The bed has DC outlets, Line-x black coating, and a rolling soft tonneau bed cover.

For camping, trailer comes with rear trailer stabilizers and front trailer brakes, ARB awning, and James Baroud Grand Raid XXL Evo hard shell off-road tent.

Came factory from Schutt complete as now equipped. Rigs from Schutt outfitted equivalently ~32G. Price for this trailer 12G firm.

Attachments

• Primary picture XV2.jpeg
    Primary picture XV2.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 79
  • XV2 awning side view.jpeg
    XV2 awning side view.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 77
  • XV2 front bin.jpeg
    XV2 front bin.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 73
  • XV2 ladder open entry.jpeg
    XV2 ladder open entry.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 75
  • XV2 ladder.jpeg
    XV2 ladder.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 75
  • XV2 rear.jpeg
    XV2 rear.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 71
  • XV2 tent door screen.jpeg
    XV2 tent door screen.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 64
  • XV2 tent logo.jpeg
    XV2 tent logo.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 61
  • XV2 tent rack strut.jpeg
    XV2 tent rack strut.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 59
  • XV2 VIN Plate.jpeg
    XV2 VIN Plate.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 71

Stuartg1943

I'm interested...what is sleeping in the Baroud like? how much use has the tent had?
Does anything need fixing? where is it located? would like to explore in more detail. Thanks, Stuart

mark force

I'm interested...what is sleeping in the Baroud like? how much use has the tent had?
Does anything need fixing? where is it located? would like to explore in more detail. Thanks, Stuart
Sleeping in the Baroud is remarkably comfortable both in terms of the bed itself and the ventilation and protection from the elements. The only real issue is being comfortable with climbing up and down the ladder and especially late at night in the elements to pee. A pee bottle can be a useful addition. The tent has been used every time we've taken a significant trip with it. We have about 20,000 miles total on the trailer. We've had a couple of trips to Montana where we were camping for a couple of weeks at a time using the tent. Once about what I know to tell you there.

The trailer is located in Ashland, Oregon (southern Oregon). There isn't anything that needs fixing there. the parking brake for the trailer on one side is a little bit loose and the cable could be tightened. Let me know if you have any other questions and you're welcome to call me 541–6 25–8715.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior