2014 Triumph Tiger 800xc ABS w/upgrades in Texas

preacherman

Explorer
2014 Triumph Tiger 800xc ABS in Texas

Unfortunately I work for an oilfield service company so $34 barrel oil is starting to hurt a bit, I would rather have some extra money in my bank and not my garage right now so I am selling my Tiger.

The bike is a 2014 Tiger 800xc ABS with 3,606 miles and $1750 worth of farkles and is located in Midland Texas Zip 79706. A great airport is close (MAF) and I am only 3 hours north of Big Bend national park so a weekend fly and ride would be very achievable. I can even help you with routes, maps and good campsites.

Upgrades and farkles:
Puig adjustable touring windscreen (smoke) $190
Barkbuster Storm hand guards $165
Rox Risers $90
SW motech rear luggage rack $135
Happy trails SU rack $300
Triumph center stand $250
Triumph engine gourds $250
Triumph skidplate $250
Unifilter pre-filter $35
Pyramid plastics front extender fender $35

All factory books, briefcase, extra key cylinders and both keys are included as well as the takeoffs like windscreen, plastic handguards, and plastic skid plate.

The bike has never been down at speed, although I did drop it once in a parking lot while trying to turn around (dohh). It only slightly scuffed the engine guards. The miles are almost all hwy with about a dozen commutes thrown in for good measure. The bike is always stored inside with a battery tender when not in use and I only use 91 or higher octane.

The only thing “wrong” with the bike is I bought it from the local Triumph dealer (Midland Powersports in Midland Texas) three weeks before they got their Triumph dealership revoked by Triumph. The next closest dealer 120 miles away (Lubbock Texas) also got their dealership revoked at the same time so now the closest Triumph dealer is 350 miles away. I say all this to say, my 600-mile service light is still on. The 600 miles service was done, but Triumph pulled all their computers from the dealer so they could not turn the light off. A quick trip to a Triumph dealer will get it turned off in 5 minutes its just a 5 ½ hour ride (one way) for me to get done.

I am keeping the Wolfman bags and GPS mount unless the new owner would like to negotiate those in for a little bit extra. I still owe a little bit, so the bank has the title but I can work with new owner to make it a quick process.

I would be open to a partial trade for an older thumper plus cash. Bikes I would be interested in would be a DRZ400, DR650, KTM 640, Husky 610, DR350, XR650, KLR, etc…

Price is $9,900

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears