2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon_ SOLD

Dzine07

Observer
2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Geronim Outland on IG)

I'm selling my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon as a complete expedition-ready build. I have many more photo's of the Jeep on Instagram so you can see the build history. This has always been a second or third car - never a daily driver. Mostly used on roadtrips + weekends with my daughter in the Smoky Mountain National Park and on a trip to Expo West in 2017. This rig is dialed in and deserves a good home!

This 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon was purchased new by me in Pollard, Colorado. I immediately began modifying the Jeep for overlanding and camping with my daughter. It is finished in Bright White over a Graphite Leather interior and powered by a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 mated to a five-speed automatic transmission, a dual-range transfer case, Dana 44 axles, and locking front and rear differentials. The Jeep left the factory equipped with a painted hard top, air conditioning, cruise control, and an Alpine stereo connected to a touchscreen display with navigation and Bluetooth capability. The vehicle has been coated with CeramicPro’s toughest product. For those that aren’t familiar this a process where a certified CeramicPro shop gently sands the factory clearcoat, manages paint correction and applies the ceramic coating throughout the vehicle. The ceramic product is layered on and hardened. This protects the paint and makes the Jeep so much easier to clean and maintain. I had the underside and wheels coated as well.

Modifications include American Expedition Vehicles front and rear bumpers, tire carrier, fuel caddy as well as a Warn winch, an AEV air intake snorkel, a James Baroud Space tent, a Rhino Rack Batwing awning, an sPOD power management system, a custom Overland Power Solutions Dual Battery system integrated directly to the vehicle. The integration of this power system is expertly designed. The onboard secondary batteries are charged via Solar, Shore Power and while using the vehicles alternator. The vehicle is equipped with a Snomaster Traveler refrigerator, a Victron Energy MPPT solar charge controller and several other items that support the secondary power setup. Further modifications include an ARB air compressor, Falcon Adjustable Shocks, Steersmarts YETI XD tie rod, draglink with Griffin Attenuator, Adjustable Tie Rod’s, Teraflex Alpine control arms, 17″ AEV Savegre wheels, 37″ BFGoodrich KO2 A/T tires, a TeraFlex front big-brake kit and High Capacity 4.5” suspension lift kit by AEV. Reinforced front axle shafts, aftermarket diff skid plate, and more as will be added within a week of this post.

Lots of extra's come with the Jeep as well and I'll make sure to detail those items. If you're a serious buyer please get in touch with me and I'll get a text string going with you. In addition to pictures we can FaceTime so you can see all the misc items and the vehicle.

The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon has a clean Carfax report and a clean Tennessee title in the seller’s name.

I'm putting together additional information on the Jeep (add'l modifications, records etc). In the meantime feel free to reach out on here or my IG (Geronimo_Outland) account if you'd like to know more!

Jeep comes with everything seen here and lots more. Price is negotiable depending on how you want the Jeep outfitted. I'd like to sell everything as a complete package but get in touch and let's talk it through. Everything in this Jeep is dialed and well executed for nearly every mission.

$36,000
90,000 Miles

I live in Knoxville, Tennessee.

Attachments

• Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • Unknown-13.jpeg
    Unknown-13.jpeg
    794.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Unknown-14.jpeg
    Unknown-14.jpeg
    932.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Unknown-15.jpeg
    Unknown-15.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • Unknown-5.jpeg
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 99
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 95
  • Unknown-1.jpeg
    Unknown-1.jpeg
    775.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94

Dzine07

Observer
A few images of the independent power system.

Attachments

• IMG_6339.jpeg
    IMG_6339.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6340.jpeg
    IMG_6340.jpeg
    657.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6341.jpeg
    IMG_6341.jpeg
    971.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6345.jpeg
    IMG_6345.jpeg