2015 Tacoma & 2015 Four Wheel Camper Fleet - Icon - ARB - Supercharged

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Any good fly fishing sites out there? Id post on those, great solo fly fishing rig. And many of those types will drop some coin on a great rig.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Awesome set up! Good luck with sale and the new baby on the way!

Thank you! Baby is 3 weeks old now and doing great!

The truck is tentatively sold. Waiting for credit union instructions from buyer.

SO that means the camper is now going to be for sale separately. Solar panels, racks, mppt controller and tacoma bed mounts will all be included. Batteries are staying with the truck. The camper was ordered without an isolator since I used a higher quality blue sea automatic charging relay and larger wiring. When I list the camper separately I'll go into more detail on wiring, but batteries can still be mounted in the compartment. At buyers expense I can install an isolator (blue sea, sure power or whatever) in the camper to simplify charging.

Mike.rider

Observer
Good luck with sale, your old F150 is for sale out of Lynwood too, had half a mind to go check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Good luck with sale, your old F150 is for sale out of Lynwood too, had half a mind to go check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy! Can't imagine he owes that balance on the truck still. I must have sold it 4 years ago...? Camo seat covers, hids and painted tail lights? Uck ;)

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
The truck is gone! Sad to see it go. An expo member from the Bay Area picked it up, excited to see what he does with it!

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
How did you like the wheelers bumpstops? I have a set, front and rear awaiting instal later this month. Really excited to see how they change the offroad performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12