TCrain16

2015 Toyota Tacoma
Double cab short bed
3TMLU4EN3FM205024
115,000 miles
Salt Lake City, UT
$36,000

DSC_4446.jpg

This is a turnkey overland truck that is ready for all of your adventures! Being sold by the original owner who has meticulously maintained it, upgraded it with high quality components, and used it to live off-grid for weeks at a time all across the country. There is a very long list of upgrades, but the most notable are the 6 inch suspension lift with custom-tuned Radflo coilovers, fresh 35 inch Grabber A/TX tires, Magnuson supercharger, Long Range America 33-gallon fuel tank, Fab Fours front bumper with Warn winch, Victory 4x4 rear bumper with swing gates, Roofnest Falcon XL tent, 350W of solar on top of the tent charging a Goal Zero 1500W power station for the Dometic fridge, custom removable drawer system and kitchenette with a Joolca water heater in the bed, Goose Gear rear seat delete and drawers with locking safe across the back window, Quick Pitch Quick-en-suite shower room, and a Bush Company 270-degree awning. A Garmin Overlander with a quick-release dash mount can be used for GPS navigation, but is also linked to 2 Garmin PowerSwitch units to control exterior lighting on each side, security cameras on both sides, the ARB air compressor, and front bumper lighting. The truck was just given a thorough inspection and is ensured to be in excellent working condition with no issues. It is stylish, comfortable, and capable of taking you anywhere you want to go! Always open to offers, but not interested in trades.

This truck has been cared for incredibly well, and is going to be really solid for the next owner. It has had almost every chassis component replaced in the last 3 years, so there is a ton of life left in them. The 4.0 L V6 has lots of life left and has absolutely no leaks. It runs flawlessly and will continue to do so for a long time with the low boost that the Magnuson supercharger produces. It drives really well, handles really well, and the supercharger allows it to easily carry itself up steep highway grades while traveling. There has been over $50,000 invested into the parts alone, so it truly is a great value when you start to run down the list of things that have been added to turn it into a fully functioning overland vehicle. If a purpose-built, ready-to-use overland rig is what you’re looking for, this is it!

Shoot me a message with any questions!

Mods list for anyone interested in extra details:
6 inch lift with Radflo coilovers
Alcan Spring HD leaf springs
35 inch Grabber A/TX tires and 20” BRG wheels
Apex RPV fast-deflating valve stems
N-Fab nerf steps
Fab Fours front bumper with center light bar and side pod lights
Warn VR Evo 12-S winch
Victory 4x4 rear bumper with dual swing outs for tire carrier and water containers
Waterport 4-gal pressurized water tank
Alparex Luxx-series LED headlights
Long Range America 33-gallon fuel tank
Magnuson supercharger
ARB air compressor
2 Garmin PowerSwitch units with Garmin Overlander GPS device and switch controller
Rago Fabrication dash mount and center console molle panels
Expedition Essentials dash mount and center console molle panels
Hooke Road center console safe
Goose Gear full rear seat delete with drawer modules and infill panels
Locking safe across back window with molle panels on door
weBoost cell signal booster under Goose Gear with quick release antenna mount on roof rack
Leer 100XL shell with roof rails and dome light
Custom, CAD-designed drawers in bed with built-in kitchenette that is fully removable for bed use
Joolca water heater to provide hot water to sink and shower
Goal Zero 1500W power station
Dometic refrigerator
Sherpa roof rack and shell rack with side accessory panels
Roofnest Falcon XL tent with accessory crossbars
350W of solar panels on top of tent to charge Goal Zero power station
Exterior scene lighting on left, right, and rear sides of tent
Wireless security cameras on left and right sides of tent (viewable on wireless Garmin Overlander)
The Bush Company 270XT awning on passenger side
Quick Pitch Quick-en-suite shower/privacy room on driver side
Alubox 56L storage case on roof rack
Hi-Lift jack on roof rack
Maxtrax traction boards
Shovel and axe on passenger side accessory mount

Attachments

• DSC_4448.jpg
    DSC_4448.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC_4451.jpg
    DSC_4451.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 81
  • DSC_4470.jpg
    DSC_4470.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 77
  • DSC_4484.jpg
    DSC_4484.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 87
  • DSC_4507.jpg
    DSC_4507.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 87
  • DSC_4517.jpg
    DSC_4517.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 84
  • DSC_4523.jpg
    DSC_4523.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 78
  • DSC_4529.jpg
    DSC_4529.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC_4547.jpg
    DSC_4547.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

TCrain16

Some more pics beyond the 10 item limit!

Attachments

• DSC_4350.jpg
    DSC_4350.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC_4362.jpg
    DSC_4362.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 45
  • DSC_4374.jpg
    DSC_4374.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC_4382.jpg
    DSC_4382.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_4551.jpg
    DSC_4551.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC_4559.jpg
    DSC_4559.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC_4563.jpg
    DSC_4563.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC_4574.jpg
    DSC_4574.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 45

Jack Mac

Expedition Portal Staff Member
Staff member
Hey

Just a heads up that your additional photos don't seem to be loading. It might just be my end, but worth checking! Lovely rig! Best, Jack

TCrain16

Hey

Just a heads up that your additional photos don't seem to be loading. It might just be my end, but worth checking! Lovely rig! Best, Jack
Thank you! I realized I had to resize down to 4000px wide to get the previews to work after they weren't working originally. It all looks good on my end, so hopefully it does to other people too. If you end up checking this thread again, let me know if it's still not working and maybe I'll go for a full reupload to try to fix it.

Jack Mac

Expedition Portal Staff Member
Staff member
Thank you! I realized I had to resize down to 4000px wide to get the previews to work after they weren't working originally. It all looks good on my end, so hopefully it does to other people too. If you end up checking this thread again, let me know if it's still not working and maybe I'll go for a full reupload to try to fix it.
No worries at all! Working perfectly now :)

Outbound1

Very nice truck. Which safe is in the back window, and how was it mounted? Would love to do the same in my Tacoma.

TCrain16

Very nice truck. Which safe is in the back window, and how was it mounted? Would love to do the same in my Tacoma.
It is this one. We ended up using some 2x0.25" flat bar to mount it against the Goose Gear rear panel up high. It wasn't too bad to do, and has held up really well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle