2015 Tank Green Rubi "Damma Trucker" Overlander Build...

FastGlass

Adventurer
Cool, what's involved to connect to the Jeep? Plug into OBD?

And what's the purpose of the bike light? Headlight upgrade? :D

Yes on the OBDII plug in. I ordered one off Amazon, but used my points. Would've been around 75$..u can get em cheaper if you look around.
The bike LED light is mounted and positioned on the bar to angle down for general use (really, to pack my pipe when stopped;), and quick disconnects for whenever I need a flashlight...

Rippin'AV

Adventurer
Great build! Sub'd to see what you're going to slap on next. Really nice mods so far. Built just like I'd like mine someday. Look forward to some action shots now that its all buttoned up.

Cheers, AV

FastGlass

Adventurer
Great build! Sub'd to see what you're going to slap on next. Really nice mods so far. Built just like I'd like mine someday. Look forward to some action shots now that its all buttoned up.

Cheers, AV

Thanks Rippin,
yea, I can't wait either. Well, I can...a lil..till the majority of the snow is gone. :)

FastGlass

Adventurer
Fairlead and winch line shackle mount just dropped. Going to be the only Zeon Plat 12-S I've seen so far, and I can't thank Justin and the Factor 55 guys enough for helping me make this work. They took back a 4 month old, but unused flatlink that wouldn't fit the Masterpull tube thimble...no questions asked, shipped me their XXL Pro link that WILL work, free of charge...no $$ difference to me for the more expensive piece, and no $$ for shipping.
How's that for class? Thanks guys!

2015-03-26 12.55.56.jpg

Jurfie

Adventurer
That bumper looks great...I'll admit I was a little worried when you posted the picture of it painted multicoloured. :)

FastGlass

Adventurer
Fringe benefits of building a nice rig...
Too bad none of these are getting put on Rubi-Doo. The Yeti cooler on the other hand just got plastered. Ha!

2015-03-31 15.00.42.jpg

2015-03-31 17.57.32.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger