2015 Tank Green Rubi "Damma Trucker" Overlander Build...

FastGlass

Adventurer
the front bumper came out great!

Yup...love it too! Thanks.
So...new problem. The ARB Intensity's I got for Xmas will not fit at all under the E1 hoop. My options are to try and slaughter the stainless brackets, reweld them and try my best to make them work, or sell them and put a light bar there...
What to do?
If I basically cut out the "ARB" etched in the brackets sides, I "think" it could fit....maybe :(

20150403_203429.jpg

20150403_183539.jpg

FastGlass

Adventurer
...Been awhile. Moving away in a few weeks, so been a little hectic with other projects lately.
So, as it stands, most of the lighting has been wired in now. A few more to go on the rack and for the back ups, but we're almost there. have a 3" AFE catback on the way to relocate and tuck the muffler up high where the stock resonator used to be, the new Y pipe and the bugle loop delete...my LA kit front UCA keeps crushing it. Then, Waxoyl like crazy to get ready for its new home by the ocean and lots of beach time and Striper fishin!
Lighting_Done_sm-1.jpg

k9lestat

Expedition Leader
Groceries, footlocker, bed bath and beyond? I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. Lol

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Curious how the espresso maker gets installed? Its just another jeep build till the serious beverage gear shows up. Ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger