2016 F650 4x4 6 door "EXTREME TRUCK"... good for getting groceries and stuff

adam88

Explorer
2016 F650 4x4 6 door "EXTREME TRUCK"... good for getting groceries and stuff

Not mine
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ctd/6205719189.html

This truck is beyond words.. It is a completely custom one of a kind build. We have built this truck with one of the most sought after and reliable engines- the 5.9 industrial P-pump Cummins mated to a 6 speed Allison 3060 transmission. This is accompanied with air activated 4x4 - making this truck even more unique! The front end is an F650, with custom hood, headlights, and bumper. This XUV is loaded with features... There is a huge 95 gallon fuel tank, on board air tank and compressor, air horns, air suspension, air cab, air brakes... This machine drives down the road silky smooth. The interior is in fantastic condition, and fully loaded. There is navigation, rear camera, DVD players in head-rests, drop down DVD players, and 3 rows of captains chairs!! This XUV gets more looks going down the road than anything we have ever had- It is built with one of the most reliable diesel engines, prior to all the computers and emissions, and one of the best looking custom vehicles we have ever built. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get a vehicle like this at SUCH a steal of a price ($72,000).

Attachments

• 00G0G_6tWJdYeZT76_1200x900.jpg
    00G0G_6tWJdYeZT76_1200x900.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,473

pajeepman

Adventurer
Pretty neat but for $72k, the description in the ad is just down right horrible. What kind of chassis it is would be a good starting point.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

onemanarmy

Explorer
That's another issue with dealers...more focused on using capital letters and exclamation points and not pushing the details.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sedonut

Adventurer
Cool, but a 2016 with 132,000 miles? Isn't that kinda hard to do that many miles in a year even with a long haul semi?

It would always be a tough call to take my Honda Insight that gets 54 MPG to get groceries or that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior