2016 Sierra Carnage

FullMonte

Adventurer
I don't mind pushing the dates back, I already have the vacation planned but I could figure something out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
What about jeep-n-montero? You interested in hitting the sierras with us this year. I just remembered at one point you chimed in, just though there might be some interest in attending.

I want to but between elk hunting prep and a possible new position at work I just can't swing an offroad trip until the fall, hoping that by then I will have new t-case gears and a few other upgrades, perhaps even invest in an ARB locker for the front. If I can get things worked out for an October Moab trip I will start a thread, that is the perfect time of year to go.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I want to but between elk hunting prep and a possible new position at work I just can't swing an offroad trip until the fall, hoping that by then I will have new t-case gears and a few other upgrades, perhaps even invest in an ARB locker for the front. If I can get things worked out for an October Moab trip I will start a thread, that is the perfect time of year to go.

Keep us posted on moab, i need to do a trip up that way. Gears are a must for the sierras in a montero. Front locker helps a ton as well.

So what do you think lloyd? Delay or keep it what it is.

Oso

Forest Defecator
My rig is nearly done. Just details at this point. The problem is that I won't have time to work out any bugs before the trip. Dusy wouldnt be the best place for an untested vehicle. I know all of you are willing to lend a hand when it comes to trail fixes but I don't want to be "that guy". There's a good chance I'll hook up with you at some point for a night if camping. September is ok for me. I'll keep in touch with Adam and Pat in case something changes. Moab has better potential.

I am leaning towards not moving it at this point as it does not sound like it helps more then hurts....But lets set a goal of a final decision by Sunday if that works?

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I'm open for what ever. Sunday sounds good. That gives up 3 solid weeks tI'll I would leave town.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I made a quick pass through on our way to colorado to pick up the kids. We will coming back through Monday morningish on our way home. Range Cafe was luckily pretty good, so it won't be getting shut down. I got the logo club.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Dude, I was totally going to text you lloyd and ask you what that place was. Pat and I were half asleep when we went there.

I think I'm going to hit the twisters on my way back to az. Get me some of that "Los Pollos Hermanos"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior