2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium - SOLD

Huck

I'm selling my 4Runner to change up my setup. I've used this primarily as a commuting / getting around vehicle, but have also taken it on many road trips and several offroad camping excursions.

All systems work perfectly. There are small paint imperfections and scratches in a spot or two. Nothing that really stands out, but I'm happy to snap some photos and send along.

I'm based in Northern California (Marin County).

The basics
I'm the original owner, bought in December of 2016. Clean title in hand.
Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium in Bright White
51,XXX miles
KDSS
Lifted 3" with an OME BP-51 suspension, installed by Mudrak Custom Cruisers in Sonoma.
5 TRD Pro wheels (4 with the below tires mounted, the 5th I never got around to using in any capacity)
Falken Wildpeak AT3W tires, stock size 265 75R17 added at 13,376 miles
K&N Cabin and Engine Air filters added at 46,136 miles.
Expedition Essentials Powered Accessory Mount

All maintenance completed at regular intervals, tires rotated, etc. I have all maintenance records and receipts for all work done in a binder.

Just had a 50,000 mile service with full fluid replacements so this thing is ready to go for a long time.

Asking $33,500

More details not captured in photos...
I installed Wet Okole seat covers in the first few hundred miles so the seats are like new condition. Those are included but not currently installed.

I also have WeatherTech floor mats for the front and rear passenger space, also included although not shown in photos. The mats that came with the vehicle present better in photos as they are less scratched up!

The OME BP-51s were installed in Feb of 2020. I unfortunately didn't document the mileage on that one but I'd say less than 12,000 miles ago given normal operation and a few road trips.

The one mark on its record is an accident while it was parked: the vehicle was parked in a parking lot and was struck by another vehicle. I have a police report showing the incident in detail. The only damage was to the plastic portion of the rear bumper (also have photos somewhere of the damage I submitted to insurance). Replacement bumper from Toyota, professionally painted and installed. Receipts from the work conducted by the shop are included.

Attachments

• 01 exterior left.png
    01 exterior left.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 02 exterior left 3:4.png
    02 exterior left 3:4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 108
  • 03 exterior right rear.png
    03 exterior right rear.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
  • 04 exterior front low.png
    04 exterior front low.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 120
  • 05 exterior front mid.png
    05 exterior front mid.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
  • 06 exterior right front.png
    06 exterior right front.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 108
  • 07 exterior right rear 3:4.png
    07 exterior right rear 3:4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
  • 08 exterior front right.png
    08 exterior front right.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 86
  • 09 exterior right.png
    09 exterior right.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
  • 10 exterior rear straight.png
    10 exterior rear straight.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Huck

Interior photos attached...after taking the seat covers off, the new car smell came back!

Attachments

• 11 interior front.png
    11 interior front.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 84
  • 12 interior front driver.png
    12 interior front driver.png
    2 MB · Views: 79
  • 13 interior front seats.png
    13 interior front seats.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • 14 interior rear.png
    14 interior rear.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 65
  • 15 interior rear angled.png
    15 interior rear angled.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • 16 interior cargo area.png
    16 interior cargo area.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 72

Huck

I completely forgot to mention the Expedition Essentials Powered accessory mount, also included. You can see it in the interior photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears