2016 Toyota Tundra xcab TRD PRO Build

mlmeans

Adventurer
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgMark here. Hey everyone! So I just traded in my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 after transmission rebuild, replace sensors, vibrating front floor boards at idle and exhausts rattling issues. Great truck looked great but I've always been a Toyota guy(multiple tacomas over the years) so the issues with Sierra has pushed me back to Toyota. Dealer friend called me about a tundra trd pro they had come in and was marked sold as it was a special order but the proposed purchaser backed out at last minute... Truck was marked sold so was not in available inventory when I got the call. It was the color I wanted (white) and a trd pro... Come on man! They had me at TRD P.....

Anyways back to a Toyota.... And I am loving the truck. It's my first tundra and I am loving the trd exhaust, suspension, color and the 5.7 motor.

I have replaced the stock tires with Toyo AT extremes. Had them on last three trucks and they are great. I kept the stock trd wheels (black). They look sharp!

As I research modifications on here and across web I'm not seeing much on dual battery set up... Anyone have any luck with this?

I'll post pics as soon as I am able.

Last edited:

Jolander

Looking forward to watching your build. I just moved from a 16 Taco that I wasn't pleased with to the 2016 TRD Tundra no TRD PROs in my area and better then a 8 week wait for one here in TN. But, Im happy with my choice and looking forward to building it.

Watt maker

Looks good! I will also be purchasing a Tundra within the next couple months. Hoping to find exactly what you have but if not I will settle for the regular TRD package Tundra. What size Toyos did you go with? Did you also replace the spare tire?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman