2017 4x4 Fuso -- 2k miles -- $58k

MSD

Well Known Xplor’r
Really they don’t want to be bothered with providing pictures unless your ok with asking price ...? ****** people these days, how can you be ok with anything without seeing it! They are missing the boat, I‘ll go as far as saying Scam walk away...

Decanter

Adventurer
I got this today...

Sorry covid makes these things difficult as I’m on the east coast. Let me know if you want a specific image. The bed has been spoken and will be removed.
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg

ovrland6250

Looks clean. Strange that the guy says that he is on the East Coast and the Craigslist ad is listed in Daly City but that the location says Jackson (Amador County). That photo does indeed look like Jackson so I do think the ad is legit.

For any Fuso people out there, is $58k a good deal for this rig? I am not interested but feel like that price is high? There was a build ready Fuso 4x4 for $80k (with total composites box and subframe already mounted) for $80k a few weeks ago.

Railvan

Adventurer
"For any Fuso people out there, is $58k a good deal for this rig?"

The ad has been deleted so if it sold the price must not have been too high. Since you can no longer buy a new one and this truck was pretty much brand new, I'm not surprised someone snapped it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior