2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport 2dr

PwrWagon

2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport

Black, 2dr, 6 speed manual, manual windows and locks.

Currently sitting at 9600 miles and that won’t change much since I don’t drive the Jeep much.

Just had its second oil change, tire rotation and alignment at the dealership when they installed the 2” AEV lift kit.

Adult owned, never smoked in and rarely eaten in. Most of the 9600 miles came a few months after I bought it and since then it’s been driven on occasion. I have taken it off road a few times but never beaten or abused on the trail. All mild trails, did get stuck once on a snow bank but that was my fault haha.

It’s a solid little Jeep, gets decent gas mileage, interior is in great shape, exterior has a few very minor scratches in the clear coat that will be buffed out prior to sale.

I am considering selling since it is a 4th vehicle and I am don’t have the space for something I don’t drive much, when I want to head off road I tend to use the Power Wagon.

Bank currently has the title but I owe well under what it is worth. KBB puts it at $26.4k, I will have it listed for $27k elsewhere but would be willing to negotiate on the price for a portal member.

Still under full factory warranty and I have a transferable extended warranty that can be discussed.

Located in Plain City Utah, about 45 minutes north of SLC

Lightly modified:

2” AEV Spacer Lift

34x10.5R17 BFG KO2’s (D Load Range) on 17” Rubicon wheels including full size spare

AEV Procal

AEV floor mats

Rugged Ridge soft grab handles

Rugged Ridge phone holder

Rugged Ridge rear cargo cubby (attaches to the inside of the tailgate)

Yakima bike rack with keys

Bestop Bikini Top (included but not installed, currently has factory hard top)

Pavement Ends tonneau cover (included but not installed, currently has factory hard top)

4dr Rubicon Springs 18/59 (included but not installed)

OEM stereo with XM radio (included but not installed)

18" Sahara wheels with Bridgestone tires (included if desired)

17" Moab wheels with no tires (included if desired)

I have been busy recently and will take additional pictures soon. A few of these are from when I first bought the jeep.

Feel free to ask anything, I am not in a huge rush to sell but I would like to free up some space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12