2017 Subaru Outback 3.6R w/ RTT and Mods

mrjakeyoung

Hi everyone. It's time to let go of my modified 2017 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R

View attachment JIMG_8131.jpg

This car has been the perfect commuter/camper for the past couple years, but now that I'm in construction, I need to up-size to a truck (poor me). The Subie has always been maintained on time and has not given me any issues at all.

I think this platform is perfect for the average Joe or Jane... you get to commute with a luxurious leather interior, heated seats front and back, a perky/powerful drive with the six cylinder, and good gas mileage (even with the larger tires and rooftop tent, I average over 20mpg). Then when the weekend comes, there's plenty of space for your climbing gear or beach toys and the AWD is plenty capable of tackling campgrounds and dirt roads even when rutted or snowy. The lift, oversized BFG tires, and skid plates give you confidence to know you'll still be able to get to work on Monday. It's a really fun little car and always gets compliments, whether we're in Yosemite or at Vons.

Here's a list of mods...

-(5x) LP Aventure wheels with BFG KO2 tires (less than 500 miles)
-LP Aventure front bumper guard with plate and (2x) LED amber fog lights
-Primitive Racing 3/16" aluminum front skid plate
-Primitive Racing 3/16" aluminum mid/transmission skid plate
-Primitive Racing 3/16" aluminum rear differential skid plate
-Primitive Racing rock sliders
-RalliTEK Super Raised Spring Lift Kit with subframe spacers
-Nameless 5" stainless axleback exhaust (I love the aggressive sound! but I also have the stock exhaust, if it's not your style)
-Curt Class III trailer hitch
-Wilco Offroad Hitchgate swing-out tire carrier (this opens up tons of storage where the spare used to be- see pic)
-Wilco Offroad Hitchgate dual Rotopax mounting kit
-ASE Fabrication ditch light mounts with LED flood lights
-SSD Performance strut tower brace
-Trigger 2100 wireless controller for the exterior lighting
-Prinsu full roof rack with 41" LED light bar, RTT mounting feet, awning brackets
-Smittybilt Overland rooftop tent (Only used 5 or 6 times, so it's in excellent condition. All accessories are included: led reading strip, all poles, shoe bag, etc)
-All interior lighting replaced with LEDs
-OEM floodlights, doorlights, and license plate lights replaced with LEDs
-Optima RedTop upgraded battery

Asking $26,500

I think that might be it?? I'll update the post if I remember more. It's not a hard-core rock crawler, but I think this thing is really cool and humbly think it's a way better deal than buying a brand new Wilderness for $42k. At only 65,000 miles, there is still a ton of reliable life left for the next owner to have many years of fun.

There are more pics on my CL post: https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/anaheim-subaru-outback-rtt-and-mods/7735856058.html

Attachments

• JIMG_8124.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 407
  • JIMG_8121.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 270
  • JIMG_8126.jpg
    JIMG_8126.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 153
  • JIMG_8131.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Todtan

Do you have more pics? Your Craigslist listing is expired so can't view the pics you had on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior