2017 Super Duty

TeamWild

Observer
Here's the new truck. I'm not liking the styling. The grill is just hideous.
6a00d83451b3c669e201b7c7d2d4dc970b-800wi

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2015/09/2017-ford-super-duty-introduction.html

AFSOC

Explorer
Whoa, I agree on the grill...thank gawd for the aftermarket. Excited to see how this new SD stacks up. Looks like it could be a winner.

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
I actually really like it besides that grill. Trucks are getting boxy again like they were in the 80's.

****** is "military grade aluminum body?" Does that mean it's bullet proof/IED proof? Should be perfect for my South America trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoyJ

Adventurer
They've FINALLY gone fully boxed for non-chassis cab applications, about time they caught up!

bknudtsen

Expedition Leader
At least they kept the wheel wells round and big enough to handle larger diameter tires. The blue one in the article looks better, imho.

Clutch

<---Pass
Here's the new truck. I'm not liking the styling. The grill is just hideous.

Looks used to concern me...now I am thinking the uglier the better, if you don't like how it looks...you don't care about beating on it..which is the sole purpose for buying a truck, to use and abuse the crap out of it.

Any specs yet...assuming the payload went up considerably. There was a rumor of it getting a 5.0 EcoBoost for those who don't want diesel.

TeamWild

Observer
No towing or horsepower specs yet. The engines were announced. 6.7 ltr diesel. 6.2 ltr gas. and the 6.8 ltr v10 available only on chassis cabs. Basically all just carry over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78