2017 Tacoma TRD Pro with only 19,xxx Miles, Well Kitted Out

40tude

Adventurer
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro with only 19,xxx miles

The plan for this build was to create the ultimate adventure rig for camping with the family, hunting, etc. This is a fully thought out build, using top shelf equipment, no shortcuts. The amount of time and money invested in this build is not something I want to think about, considering I have to part with it. Shipping and installation costs were not factored into these prices at all, but would obviously go into the many thousands of dollars. We are having to do major unplanned renovations to our house, and as this is a second vehicle, it has to go. I have only been able to take it out for a few camping and hunting trips (worked like a dream.) Everything is fresh and ready for the next owner to really enjoy it. The suspension and tires only have 5000 miles on them. There are roughly $20,000 in parts upgrades alone (this does not include shipping or installation costs). If you have any questions at all about the truck, please do not hesitate to ask. Vehicle has always been garage kept, no smoking, everything is babied and well cared for. Total turn-key ready to go vehicle.

King 2.5 Adjustable Front Coilovers $1899

King 2.5 Adjustable Rear Shocks $1259

ICON Delta Joint Upper Control Arms $799

ICON RXT Leaf Springs $699

Wheelers Off Road U Bolt Flip with Super Bumps Front and Rear $273

5x TRD PRO 4Runner Wheels $860

5x 255/80/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3w tires $950

Demello Aluminum Baja Hoop LB Front Bumper $2475

Baja Squadron Sport Lights in bumper $215

RCI Sliders $975

Pelfreybilt Aluminum Mid Skid Plate $196

Pelfreybilt AluminumRear Skid Plate $268

Pelfreybilt Aluminum Gas Tank Skid Plate $188

Switch Pros SP-9100 8-Switch Panel Power System $549

SDHQ Switch Pros Power Panel $110

Power Trays/ Off Grid Engineering Dual Battery System and Associated Wiring $1143

2x Deka Intimidator Group 35 AGM Batteries $344

Arb Twin On Board Air Compressor $540

Expedition Essentials Bedside Compressor Mount with Wiring $720

Alu Cab Topper/Canopy with load bars $3345

Marathon Rear Seat Covers $250

Custom Made Ultralight and Modular Drawer System/Platform $1200 (in materials) NO extra mounting holes drilled, mounts with factory hardware, removable in minutes

Rotopax Mounting Plate $50

Rotopax 4 Gallon Gas Can $99

Tuffy Security Center Console $168

Husky Floor Liners $164

Dashtop Mult-Mount $55

TOTAL: $19,793

And likely more extras that I have forgotten…

Currently on Ebay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/303221371668

Open to all reasonable offers

Attachments

• 2huRwI9ET6+rcE+1eMpEBQ.jpg
    2huRwI9ET6+rcE+1eMpEBQ.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,339

BENT ADK

I’ve decided to continue my search for an access cab. Very nice looking truck. You have a great setup! GLWS!

40tude

Adventurer
I thought it was sold, but now resisted. The guy who “bought “ it on eBay, didn’t actually have money to pay for it...

nomad661

I feel like someone should take advantage of this...

I don't know Tacoma's well enough to know if you'll fetch this price but sale of these types of vehicles (and yours seems awesome) is always some combo of price, right buyer, and dumb luck that the right buyer found it. If suggest getting it on every overland/Toyota/off-road forum you can (if you haven't already).

Sweet rig and good luck!

Edit - could maybe try Bringatrailer? I've only ever been on there looking at older land cruisers so I don't know if that's the right place but just another idea.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78