2018 Conqueror UEV 390, $24k(REDUCED), Denver CO

colorover

2018 Conqueror UEV 390

Price:$25k, located Conifer CO (Denver Area)

-This is UEV 390 (Urban Escape Vehicle) is one of (12 ) 390’s I’m told exist in the US, but I can’t verify that factoid. This platinum edition so fully loaded, color is mostly gray with red/black trim, where most conquerors are green/tan, I like gray better. It has ~ 6000 miles on it, I’m the second owner.

-This one is South African made, these VIN #’s start with AA, so not made or imported from china so everything works as it should, don’t discount this point, it makes a huge difference for a feature rich camper to have everything actually work as it should.

-Electric brakes so it can be towed by almost anything, very well balanced for off road use. This trailer is so nimble and small that you aren’t afraid to go drive down that dark trail to see if there is an open campsite, knowing that you’ll be able to turn around. I believe it is 1800lb dry weight, likely less with the FSR tent, and easily moves around by hand in the garage.

-Features a large slide out rear kitchen complete with dual bucket sink and ton of storage, slide out dual burner range, honestly it’s super functional to feed a group

-Built in sturdy aluminum table ~6’ bracketed to top of trailer under tent

-Organized storage for an army with large slide out drawers, 2 each side, and 2 of the 4 slides contain (4) wolf packs for each individuals clothes. The side doors double as table space, and the other doors are lined with pockets. Huge pass through box up front, houses water pump/heater but thats about it, storage rack on top, 3 doors to access this huge area. There is really a place for everything and everything in its place! It’s honestly the best feature of this trailer, if my family didn’t fill it up I challenge you to try. All compartments have lights you switch on.

-Snowmaster 90L dual sided fridge, slide out

-Dual 100AH lithium batteries w/built in charge controller, 1000w inverter, you’ll have power for days with mixed shade/sun just leaving the 100 amp panel hanging, if batts get low just a few minutes plugged into the truck and it’s topped off

-50 amp Anderson plug on front to charge trailer while driving, I have to the details for vehicle wiring, a flexible 100w Overland Solar panel hooks to this plug for charging

-40L on board water, sink, front H/C ports for shower head or other. Water usage monitored via onboard screen near rear kitchen. On demand camp chef propane hot water heater

-360 Hitch, I have a 2” drop and a straight depending on tow vehicle, both included

-33” off road tires, independent suspension, it’ll follow your vehicle anywhere

-270 degree awning that is on heavy duty struts built into the trailer, pops up to almost 7’ for ease of walking under. Awning walls are included though I never have set them up.

-there was a ‘wet bar’ that the PO removed since all the glass broke, we actually still use it
to store some taller bottles and misc items we just strap it down inside, i had planned to add a shelf or two but never got around to it.

-the original aluminum bbq grate is strapped to the spare tire, never used, and a staple feature in the Conqueror line, and the quintessential axe and shovel attached, and both super useful!

Modifications:
-Previous owner ditched the stock tent, it was hot in the summer and had an electric winch to open and close it but more trouble than it was worth, he fab’d (3) steel cross bars and mounted an FSR High Country 80” RTT for more comfort and ease of use. I like the FSR tri-layer fabric and overall construction, when this kids were young we crammed 5, now they are older I supplemented with an FSR Evo V2 on the truck for 2 of us. We’ve toyed with some different mattress options that can be discussed, but the factory FSR mattress is included. The way the tent folds out it creates a natural awning opposite the actual 270 awning, creating a ton of shelter around the trailer. I also bought the FSR multi function awning/annex which provides even more options.

-The stock Dometic dual burner range was ineffective in wind or altitude, it was made for indoor cooking. I spent a good bit of time making a dual burner 22” cook partner fit in the same location and making it look like it came from the factory. The Partner windscreen is removable and mounts right underneath the slide out if the wind comes up and the 10k BTU burners need some help. Super slick mod IMO

-I broke the janky rv style mount for 2-20lb propane tanks when I jackknifed a bit too much, so I’m adding a heavy duty single 20lb mount that allows for a bit more maneuvering. I also have the aluminum mount for a 35L Yeti the previous owner had built, it mounts in the same location

-I fully geeked out when I added (8) LUX LED’s with Bluetooth controller, these are USA made magnetic RGBW leds that I ran on the trailer using only existing holes/grommets, there are (2) Hella switches for exterior accessories, this is wired to one of those, flip it on and control with your phone, red if bugs are out, a nice dim white for other times, esp when you have to get up to pee in the middle of the night!

People always say they love their camper, and despite the cliche we really do love this setup. We spent 10 nights camping through WY, Yellowstone/Grand Teton NP last summer that will set the bench mark for all future trips. We have always been tent campers and this setup holds true to that mantra, but we found a smoking deal on a Dweller 15 which gets all 5 of us under one roof so it’s the only reason we are selling the 390, for some reason the wife says I can’t keep both

Clear CO title in hand. Please contact me with questions or to arrange a walk around.
e86ea78ae1a5e843b16c61605062aa16.jpg

cec8eb2e7e05f34cd2782c398935333a.jpg

5e2daf71e73b21024e6a63cab10214b5.jpg

e4775891fc20fca0a66373fd56a086df.jpg

58dce8a7846f49af891470a407d3f929.jpg

colorover

Had a nice family take a look at the trailer this weekend which was good motivation to get the propane mount dialed in. I’ll post a full walk around video soon!

bf06b8058649b48ba44ea8ff7068721d.jpg

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Nice looking set-up. However, I'm confused by the statement:

"-33” off road tires, independent suspension, it’ll follow your vehicle anywhere"

Photo posted sure looks like a leaf sprung beam axle?

316b0918a062d8dff2a80ef3d6d37c4e.jpg

colorover

Nice looking set-up. However, I'm confused by the statement:

"-33” off road tires, independent suspension, it’ll follow your vehicle anywhere"

Photo posted sure looks like a leaf sprung beam axle?

316b0918a062d8dff2a80ef3d6d37c4e.jpg

Whoops, my new trailer is independent not the 390. Tried and true leaf springs that always work, and ride very smooth. Easy to lift for bigger tires if one desired. Thanks for catching it, I must have been distracted by my D90 parked next to it

Nikindy28

I love this trailer and have been on a trip with it. It serves as the perfect basecamp and ideal for storage, cooking, washing, shade, etc. The Partner store upgrade is clutch as the stock stove could not keep up on the colder windy days. I wish I could buy it myself....good luck with the sale and hope it finds a good new home.

colorover

Thanks for the kind words my friends. I just reduced to $24k and will entertain reasonable offers. I still intend to post a walk around if it would stop snowing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle