2019 Jeep JLU TURNKEY Overland Build – Indoor Bike Storage, Kings, Baja Designs, 37s – Seattle, WA $65k

jxb750

I built this Jeep during the Summer of 2021. Since then, it has been entirely underutilized—it only saw a single overland trip last summer.

I meticulously designed and pieced together every component of this build. I did not cut a single corner and put unbelievable thought and labor into ensuring this is a well-sorted and capable rig.

To respect everyone's time, I annotated each picture with nearly everything that should be pointed out for efficient browsing.

*Not pictured, but I am also including the following (click on the item for more information) so you are expedition-ready from day one:
I will update the listing with pictures of these items and how I pack them in the Jeep ASAP.

This is a turnkey rig that will take you nearly anywhere you can imagine. Motivated seller—if you are interested, let's hop on a call/FaceTime/Zoom.

Located: Seattle, WA
Current miles: 42,000
Price: $65,000

Last edited:

jxb750

Just a few updates:
  1. All PMs sent in the last week are replied to.
  2. I just got back from a brief trip to the North Maine Woods. I'm going to give the Jeep a good cleaning and add detailed pictures of some of the finer points of the build as well as the 'overland-ready' goodies included in the sale.
  3. At the same time, I'll post a FAQ, as I'm getting many of the same questions. I hope this is helpful to those interested.
  4. I am moving to Seattle at the beginning of September, so if you are in the PNW—this may be helpful logistics-wise, as I could bring the Jeep with me. Right now, I plan to leave it with family in Hellertown, Pennsylvania, but if relocating with the Jeep or meeting a buyer along the route to Seattle is helpful, I am more than willing to deviate my course/plans to make the sale.

jxb750

did this rig sell?
This rig is available.

I started medical school, so I've been too swamped to update/actively engage in the selling process.

I have the Jeep and all of my overland gear with me in Seattle, WA. The side steps/sliders have been professionally bed-lined, and I refinished the tire carrier.

Otherwise, I need to update the listing/pictures, and I will during our next break.

jxb750

I will be leaving this rig in Seattle for a month in roughly two weeks.

I'm open to offers for a sale before I depart. Otherwise, I'll update and revamp the listing in the new year.

I will also accept a vehicle trade up to 20k towards the purchase.

jxb750

Here are some additional pictures. I'm only using this rig to drive back and forth to campus daily. The commute is only a few miles, but there will not be time to utilize this adventure machine in the foreseeable future. It's time for a new home. I'm still entertaining a trade (something commutable) + cash and will also listen to reasonable offers from anyone.

jxb750

Just a heads up that this is still available as outlined in the listing, but I will begin parting out in a few weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle