2019 Overkill Camper 5 10

INFAMOUS1

This was ordered in 2019 but was delivered as a 2020 mid year. Overkill never provided a corrected title. I had 2 of these trailers this was the one I was keeping because it is solid and quality.
Moved on to Jeep camping so it hasn't been getting any use this year

This is the steel frame unit and built when the trailers were quality. Trailer has been used about 6 trips and was top of the line at the time for options, this is before they started using substandard components and accessories.
Not the newer trailer design that have been defective

Interior is like new , always stored in side other than when on a trip

Front Storage boxes
Dometic 90CFX
Propex Propane heater
35" BFG Ko2 with High clearance Timbrens
Roof rack/Perimeter lighting
Partner cook stove
Alucab Awning
Alucab Shower cube
Trailer is located on the Southern Oregon Coast
The trailer retailed out at 49,500
Priced to sell at 38K

Attachments

• OK3.jpg
    OK3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 328
  • OK2.jpg
    OK2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 334
  • OK1.jpg
    OK1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 350

Drifter2023

A unicorn these days ... if it was the pop-up I'd be very tempted ... I believe it's an exceptionally smart design

I hope somebody makes a mimic of the SO 5.10 - clearly there is demand for something just ever so slightly bigger than a "wall to wall bed" teardrop, where you can stand up and sit down outside of the bed with a thoughtful galley and a bit of storage space.

I know the original Overkill principals are back at it under another name, hope they have learned something and maybe they will gain trust back

Helot

Howdy. Are you able to post additional photos particularly of the rear storage area and the pull out galley? Also, what kind of batteries are you running; do you have solar plug in, DC/DC? Thanks.

INFAMOUS1

Howdy. Are you able to post additional photos particularly of the rear storage area and the pull out galley? Also, what kind of batteries are you running; do you have solar plug in, DC/DC? Thanks.
It has a Battle Born Battery 100 AH, you can send me a PM and I will send you more pics. It has the cabinet and drawers not the Zarges box. It does have solar with a 200 watt panel

Free bump!

If this trailer is still available, please let me know via PM. I'd like to ask a few questions and discuss what a deal might look like. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle