2019 Power Wagon / white / Loaded / Thuren Suspension / 40's

ryanp77

Moving on from my beast. Built out Wagon, low mileage. 23000 miles. Price 80,000.

Truck runs amazing. No tick, all maintenance done at regular intervals. Suspension parts installed by BattleBorn Offroad in Las Vegas NV in June/July of 2021. The Cell connection in the truck stopped working about a year ago. I never took it in to find out simply because I don't use that feature. Should still be covered under warranty. Non smoking. Some sagebrush pinstriping but nothing deep. This thing is ready to roll into the mountains and no waiting on parts.

Add-Ons
  • Cooper STT Pro M/T 40/13.5r17's. Set of 5 with wheels
  • Method 701HD in bronze
  • Thuren Front and Rear Springs
  • Thuren Fab King 2.5 front and rear 2 tune
  • Thuren front and rear Track Bars
  • Thuren Radius Arms
  • Fox Steering Stabilizer
  • AEV Highmark front and rear fenders
  • Airlifter 5000 with wireless compressor and daystar cradles
  • ARB Dual compressor with tank. Front and Rear ports
  • RCR-Force 12 switch pro https://www.switchpros.com/rcr-force-12/
  • AEV Mule roof rack
  • Decked drawer system
  • Leitner forged rack system with 2 XL Pods (one old model, one new) and 2 small pods (one old model, one new)
  • Custom Front bumper
  • AEV Rear bumper with dual swings
  • Midland GMRS Radio
  • Procharger Supercharger (not installed, have been waiting on unlocked PCM for 8 months. Can send in to get unlocked from Diablo)
  • Pulsar Edge
  • Bulletpoint single phone mount
More pics here:
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.12.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 9.11.55 PM.png

Last edited:

adam88

Explorer
The first time I read the title I thought this was some kind of white supremacist vehicle lol. "White Power". Poor phrasing :cool:

ryanp77

The first time I read the title I thought this was some kind of white supremacist vehicle lol. "White Power". Poor phrasing :cool:
It certainly feels awkward when saying it or writing it, but it is a white Power Wagon. Lol. Not sure how else to put it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle