2020 Gladiator 7-seater rubicon on 38’s in Utah

johnnyG

Observer
Custom 7 seater gladiator/SUV. One of a kind.

24,500 miles

I bought this jeep last year from the original owner who built it up. Has been incredibly fun! Some unexpected expenses have come up, so listing the jeep.

IMG_5225.jpeg

IMG_5214.jpeg

IMG_6152.jpeg

From the original owner:
On and off road this is an amazing vehicle and is super capable as an exploration vehicle or a family hauler, and is even more fun with the top off.
With safety in mind the entire 3rd row has an adapted factory Jeep JLU roll cage grafted into the stock JT cage, with extra thick connecting steel joining it to the in cab roll cage, and rear bed connection points. When the top is off it looks like a big Wrangler. When building it the intention was to make it look like it could have come from the factory like this. As a result the Jeep Performance parts team built the 7 passenger Wrangler Concept vehicle for Sema 2022. This is a truck that gets a lot of attention on and off the trail.

In addition to the base vehicle here are the major upgrades on the truck, this was a no expense spared build.
Build list
• JT: 3.5” Alpine RT3 Short Arm Extended-Travel Suspension System (https://teraflex.com/jt-3-5-alpine-rt3-short-arm-extended-travel-suspension-system-no-shocks.html)- $5289 ◦ installation $2500 • JT: Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (https://teraflex.com/jt-falcon-sp2-3-3-fast-adjust-piggyback-shock-kit-2-3-lift.html) – $1,971 ◦ Installation $700 • Rockslide Engineering. Side steps - $2,640 • 38” Falken Wildpeak MT $2500 • Black Rhino Bead Lock - $1600 • Metal front bumper -$1100 • LED head lights • LED rear lights • LED fog lights - $200 • LED signals-$300 • Rock Lights- • Lift gate light bar • Baja Designs Squadron Lights - $300 • ARB dial compressor on board air mounted under hood - $700 • Accessory Switch panel on dash- 8 accessory- $300 • Painted fenders- $1000 • Bed liner – $700 • Vehicle conversion to 7 seating, custom roll cage and seat set up. $18900

Roughly $40K in upgrades has been spent to build this awesome truck. If you and your family like to get out together this is an amazing truck that fills a gap in the family off road vehicle world.

Also has RC seat covers the stock cloth seats to keep them clean, original seats still look brand new.

IMG_5227.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

$59,500. Clean title in hand. Thanks for looking. John

RH219

Would you mind posting some photos of interior especially the custom cargo and 3rd row seating area? Do 2nd and 3rd row come out to make larger cargo area? If so any photos?

johnnyG

Observer
Would you mind posting some photos of interior especially the custom cargo and 3rd row seating area? Do 2nd and 3rd row come out to make larger cargo area? If so any photos?
I’ll get some photos when I get home today. The bulkhead behind the second row is still there. So technically you could remove the roll cage, third row, add on a standard hard or soft top and you would be back to a regular gladiator configuration.

See details in the video

johnnyG

Observer
Not sure max height, but it fits in my stupid 1978 7’ garage no problem. Gearing is stock gear, but it comes with a superchips programmer which I believe helps with with the shifting, so that plus the 8 speed trans makes it relatively peppy (I’m a Toyota guy, so maybe my bar is low).

MPG I’m seeing between 13-18. My last gladiator was a stock rubicon and got between 17-21. If this doesn’t sell I would at some point think about a re-gear to 5.13’s. Should gave back 8th gear and increase mpg’s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior