2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 Door - AEV Upfitted Sting Grey - The Ultimate Remote Work Station - 29k miles

jlr_aev

The time has come for me to part with possibly my most favorite and capable vehicle I have ever owned. Selling because I am looking to buy an another investment property and sadly this is the one that will need to go.
I do not rock crawl and built it to go camping, go on light trails and work remotely.
Please spread the word or if you know anyone that is in the market for an AEV equipped Jeep Wrangler please relay this information to them or you can send them my instagram https://www.instagram.com/jlr_aev/

New Price: $53.5k which will also include any lingering parts I have in the garage that I never installed.
Located in San Diego, CA

The details:
  • 2020 AEV Jeep Rubicon - 2 Door
  • 29k miles
  • 3.6L V6 with ZF-8 auto transmission
  • Sting Grey body colored
  • 2 Key fobs, 2 RAVELCO security plugs, 2 sets of hood lock keys
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 2.39.27 PM.png

• Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.21.01 PM.png
Standard Rubicon Equipment:
  • Stock front and rear lockers
  • Sway bar disconnect
  • 4.10 gear ratio
  • Universal Garage door opener visor
  • Remote keyless entry

Optional equipment from factory
  • Cold weather package(Heated Steering wheel and heated front seats)
  • LED lighting group(front LED fog lamps, headlights, taillights)
  • Premium audio group(8.4 inch radio/NAV display, Alpine Premium sound)
  • Perforated Black Leather
  • Hardtop headliner and all weather formats
  • Body color 3 piece Hardtop and fenders
Exterior Upgrades:
  • AEV Built($21,000)
    • AEV EX front bumper with Diode Dynamics amber LED foglights
      • 7000 Series Offroad lights
      • Baja Designs amber light bar
      • AEV front bumper skid plate
      • Winch plate ready
    • AEV rear bumper with tire carrier
    • AEV front and rear heavy duty differential covers
    • AEV DualSport Borah Wheels(2 sets) 17x8.5 +4mm offset(will also include a 2nd set with +25mm offset)
    • Jack Base mount
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.25.48 PM.png
  • Rampage Hood locks
  • Diode Dynamics Clear turn signals
  • Upgraded JT grill mesh for more air intake
  • Mopar performance rock rails
  • Maximus 3 Pioneer roof rack and ladder set w/ 2 storage boxes
  • GMRS and CB radio ready
  • Ceramic 3M front window tint - 20%
  • 37/12.5/17 Cooper STT Pros with less than 5k miles
Interior Upgrades:
  • Upgraded leather dash with red stitching to match seats
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.41.00 PM.png
  • American adventure lab tailgate table with light strip
  • Voswitch grab handle aux switches
  • Off-Roam phone mount with magsafe charging
  • Added 3 additional USB charging ports(one on drivers side near door, and 2 in center console with volt meter)
  • Remote desktop set up
    • Espresso 13 inch monitor
    • Espresso magnetic VESA mount
    • Bulletpoint carbon fiber arm
    • Bulletpoint Base with mounting ball
    • Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.50.27 PM.png
Under the hood Upgrades
  • Genesis Dual battery to be able to work out of Jeep, run a refrigerator etc
  • 3D printed panel to mount Genesis G Screen and USB outlets
  • Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.20.03 PM.png
  • Voswitch aux box
  • Ravelco anti theft device
Maintenance:
  • Potted locker sensors at 20k miles
  • Changed differential oil at 20k miles
  • Oil changes every 7k at Jeep dealership
  • Updated from aluminum to steel steering gear at 22k miles
  • Tightened emergency brake cable at 22k miles
  • Updated steer shock absorber(old one was worn out and faulty)

Pics:
Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.10.58 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.11.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.14.50 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 1.37.45 PM.png

Final notes:
I have babied this car and ready for a new home. This is not my daily driver which is another part of the reason why I have to sell this one.

*UPDATE*
Price: $53.5k which will also include any lingering parts I have in the garage that I never installed.

Last edited:

ramblinChet

Please also include pictures of the following so others are able to validate it is an authentic AEV Rubicon:
  • AEV instrument cluster
  • AEV logo headrests
  • AEV vehicle build plaque
  • AEV sales order/invoice (PDF)
Your Jeep does not appear to have the proper AEV badging either so please include closeups of the badging in all locations. Thank you.

RCP

Please also include pictures of the following so others are able to validate it is an authentic AEV Rubicon:
  • AEV instrument cluster
  • AEV logo headrests
Your Jeep does not appear to have the proper AEV badging either so please include closeups of the badging in all locations. Thank you.

Oh good he is back...

Everyone knows you are not interested in the vehicle; you just like to pop into every thread that says AEV anywhere in it to interject your opinions on the brand. It is not helpful to the seller nor any serious buyers who would do their own due diligence on the provenance of the vehicle. Please find a better use of your time rather than cluttering others for sale threads with your nonconstructive nonsense.

jlr_aev

• AEV instrument cluster
  • AEV logo headrests

Hey there! Sorry those badges, plaque, cluster and headrest are not on my Jeep. I worked with Nate at AEV and chose not to ship my Jeep over to save some money and instead he helped me with all the parts.
I literally bought every part from them and saved a couple grand on shipping.
I know AEV vehicles are worth more with the plaque build and official emblems which is why I priced it lower than if it was built at AEV with those badges. Another reason I didn't say it was a JL370 because those come straight from AEV in Montana.
Again, not trying to make any false claims but its legit every part that is used to build these and in my opinion priced with that in mind.

Last edited:

prerunner93

• AEV instrument cluster
  • AEV logo headrests
In addition to all the crap he listed above...

Please provide proof that the shovel shown in the ad is a REAL Fiskars shovel.

I would not want a potential buyer to be mislead.

RCP

In addition to all the crap he listed above...

Please provide proof that the shovel shown in the ad is a REAL Fiskars shovel.

I would not want a potential buyer to be mislead.

I am not convinced this is a true Jeep Wrangler, perhaps he should provide pictures of it on the assembly line.

Back to being serious, this is a beautiful Jeep with top quality parts! I miss my 2dr JK and if I could downsize I would happily sell my Power Wagon to get this jeep. Best of luck with the sale, I am going to be jealous of whoever is able to pick it up.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Folks - If you don't have something good to say, move along. The rules state that to make a derogatory comment on another member's classified ad is a ban-worthy offense.

To JLR_AEV : There is indeed a huge difference between an AEV Equipped vehicle and a AEV Built Vehicle. Please provide clarification so that your vehicle and ad reflect accurately.

Thanks
DJ

RCP

Folks - If you don't have something good to say, move along. The rules state that to make a derogatory comment on another member's classified ad is a ban-worthy offense.

To JLR_AEV : There is indeed a huge difference between an AEV Equipped vehicle and a AEV Built Vehicle. Please provide clarification so that your vehicle and ad reflect accurately.

Thanks
DJ

It is interesting that you mention it is ban worth, yet the same individual who posted a "derogatory comment on another member's classified ad" has done this on multiple occasions and yet is still here repeating the same behavior. His comments detract from each for sale thread he post on, and yes I recognize the hypocrisy of posting the particular comment on a for sale thead. It seems that anytime AEV is mentioned he appears and posts nearly exclusively condescending remarks to anyone who doesnt feel AEV is the pinnacle of automotive engineering.

Once again back to the Jeep in question, here is a free bump for the seller, it is unfortunate the thread has derailed a bit from its intended course and I apologize for the role I played.

jlr_aev

It is interesting that you mention it is ban worth, yet the same individual who posted a "derogatory comment on another member's classified ad" has done this on multiple occasions and yet is still here repeating the same behavior. His comments detract from each for sale thread he post on, and yes I recognize the hypocrisy of posting the particular comment on a for sale thead. It seems that anytime AEV is mentioned he appears and posts nearly exclusively condescending remarks to anyone who doesnt feel AEV is the pinnacle of automotive engineering.

Once again back to the Jeep in question, here is a free bump for the seller, it is unfortunate the thread has derailed a bit from its intended course and I apologize for the role I played.

Appreciate the bump!

Happy Tuesday bump and updated price on this well built 2 door.
Just going to keep dumping random photos as I find them on my device
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.34.13 AM.png

montechie

A bump for a beautiful JL! Talk about a go-anywhere rig. GLWS

How have the STT Pros treated you? I've long been a user and fan of the STT Max's and thought about switching back to some MTs on my LJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger