2020 Rubicon Gladiator and 2022 Conqueror UEV-490 (Platinum)

TheGuntar

Here it is on Craigslist in Vermont
Selling my 2020 Jeep gladiator Rubicon 5xK miles with 2022 Conqueror UEV-490.
As a package for 80.000 USD O.B.R.O.

Camper has 2 (100ampH) Lithium Batteries (added), Kick Ass shower unit added on rear of camper. Has about 4K miles on it. Plus it has all the Platinum series stuff from dealer. Solar panels, this has 2 showers, etc. The cooking area pulls out so you have full gas stove and fridge / freezer. Fridge freezer is also accessible while pushed back inside. Purchased new in August of 2022. This is an OFF-ROAD Camper. It is made to be pulled anywhere off road. Not just dirt roads but any where there are NOT roads. Its from a company based in South Africa. Honestly, it can go anywhere. We didn't take it offroad, but you can!

Jeep has Sumo Bump stops added for smooth towing, 12K winch with synthetic rope. Rear lockable rack. Sides and rear hinge open. It has 4 integrated cube lights. I have soft tonneau cover. Aftermarket steel front bumper. Excellent load range F tires on w/same spare and Original Owls(5) with about 30K on them still very good. reArc Brake controller- Plus all the stuff the Rubicon adds., Leather, Nav, cruise, heated seats, etc. -New in July 2020

I am selling as as package for $80K USD O.B.R.O

No Accidents or issues with either. Life just presented us with a new twist.
No Kids used it, No pets used it, and No Smoking in it..
Used mostly in backyard for shade and cooking and extra fridge (who wants to go to the house for drinks.)
There is some minor surface rust on aftermarket stuff. Front bumper and Rack. Nowhere else to my knowledge.
Truck retail is about 37,000 usd
Trailer about 45,000 usd.
As a reference - Or break it down any way you want. :)

I have and can take more pictures.
This will be listed for sale on other forums and locally.

More pictures here

If I am missing something or you would like more pictures let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12