2021 Earthcruiser EXP for sales on consignment in Bend, OR

yallabina

We are selling our 2021 (on 2020 Fuso chassis) Earthcruiser EXP through Earthcruiser's consignment program. The particulars are listed below and you may contact Earthcruiser if you’re interested in more information. It is listed for $350K, but any serious offers will be considered. With the consignment program, the vehicle is fully checked out and repairs made, and Earthcruiser will extend the vehicle warrantee to the new owner.
We love this vehicle and we spent 6 months in it traveling and exploring Alaska. It is a joy to camp in but we’re parting with it because of an unforeseen health problems which severely limits our travels. We’re hoping the vehicle will give someone else as much enjoyment as it gave us.

Earthcruiser sales flyer: EXP84, https://earthcruiser.com/pre-owned/2021-gas-exp-84/
Contact Earthcruiser: email: sales@earthcruiser.com, tel: 541-706-9101

Vehicle Specs:
Base Chassis : Fuso FE, model year 2020
Horsepower: 297 HP
Torque: 361 lb-ft
Wheels/Tires: Method 305 NV HD 8-6.5 17 X 8.5/TOYO OPEN COUNTRY M/T 37" (E) RATED
Transmission: Allison 1000 6 Speed
Transfer Case: Hero 2 Speed with 1-1 High and EC Proprietary Low range
Driveline:Heavy Duty 1410 Driveline Components
Axles: Dynatrac ProSeries 80's with ARB Air Locker Differentials
Isolated front and rear axle engagement drive options: 2WD High rear, 2WD High front, 2WD Low rear, 2WD Low front, 4WD High, 4WD Low
Free floating axles with universal axle lengths front to rear and left to right
Warn Locking Hubs
1 Ton front and rear disc brakes
Suspension: EC Leaf Springs / Radflo Remote Reservoir Shocks / Greased shackles
Track Width: Front and Rear axle are the same width 68.5” No offset
Wheel Base: 135.5 " / 3441.7 mm
House Length: 166.5" / 4229 mm
Overall Length: (Bumper to Bumper) 253.25 " / 6432.6
Overall Height: 108" / 2743 mm ROOF DOWN (130.5” /3314 mm ROOF UP)
Overall Width: 81" / 2057 mm
Width with Mirrors out: 99" / 2515 mm
Wet Weight: 12,500 lbs
Petrol Fuel Tank: 60 gal / 227L

Other notable features:
front and rear Warn winches 16,500lbs each
800Amp-hr Mastervolt lithium house battery system with 2nd alternator
540Watts solar panels
40 and 30 gallons fresh water tanks
water purification system
15 gallons gray water tank
dual air compressor
DC air conditioner
Locker slide out Engel freezer (in addition to a refrigerator in the house)

Attachments

• EXP84-1.jpg
    EXP84-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 235
  • EXP84-2.jpg
    EXP84-2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 232
E

eugarps

You do seem to reply to about every for sale post and ask questions that imply you are interested :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In many cases it simply to bump the ad for a nice rig like this one. I’m an old, old guy who once thought he could travel but I realize that’s over. Enjoy your youth. Travel and see the world like these 80 year old eyes have. I won’t be posting anymore. It seems to annoy some and I didn’t mean to do that.

Bill

In many cases it simply to bump the ad for a nice rig like this one. I’m an old, old guy who once thought he could travel but I realize that’s over. Enjoy your youth. Travel and see the world like these 80 year old eyes have. I won’t be posting anymore. It seems to annoy some and I didn’t mean to do that.

Bill

Bill,

I browsed through a few of your posts and while I could see the point that it *could* be annoying to some sellers if they're getting incessantly bombarded by tire-kickers asking prying questions, I didn't see that you were doing that. I think as long as it's clear that, if you do happen to ask a multitude of questions, that you're not a serious buy, there's not problem in that.

As you said, it's good bumping for a thread to get questions, especially if they are covering info. missing in the ad.
I've been on online forums for a long time and I get how it could be annoying to some if someone is coming across as something they are not (in your case a buyer, when it sounds like from your post above that your'e not).
It doesn't sound like you felt like you were intentionally misleading, but I think that someone else thought you might have been doing that.

I think this outlines the issue here, so it would be a shame to see you go as it sounds like you derive some value out of interacting on this board and perhaps doing a little window shopping, so to speak.

A week or so ago, I asked a question for a friend and noted that was the case. Something as simple as starting an inquiry out with "Out of curiosity" would, I think, satisfy sellers who don't want to respond to anyone who's not seriously considering buying as well as those who might be annoyed by your inquiries.

AND it could be that it was just a matter of finding it humorous how often you post questions when you're not a buyer and there was really no annoyance at all, in which case, there's definitely no reason to leave!

-S

E

eugarps

As I said, I won’t be doing that anymore. I’ve apologized to those concerned with my behavior. I’m now trying to figure out how to leave the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior