2021 EarthCruiser FX with less than 9500 miles - $300k

For sale is our 2021 EarthCruiser FX. The vehicle has less than 9,500 miles, is currently located in New York (Rochester area) and is for sale for $300,000.

20240422_172013.jpg

We purchased this 2021 EarthCruiser FX through a seller on Expedition Portal a little over a year ago. Sadly, my wife’s health issues/leg surgeries limit her access to be out for any extended length of time – hence the short ownership and sale. The vehicle needs to go to someone who can put it to good use!

20240422_171949.jpg

This 2021 EarthCruiser FX is built on a 2017 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter chassis by EarthCruiser of Bend, Oregon. Power is from a 3.0-liter 4P10-T5 turbodiesel inline-four mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and with 4wd transfer case.

20240422_173453.jpg

The EarthCruiser has been stored inside during my ownership (and also the previous owners) – it has never been in snow in NY for the one winter I have owned it. The vehicle is originally from California. Just before my purchase the previous owner had it inspected by EarthCruiser (I have receipts/inspection reports available). I had it trailered to my current location. The vehicle comes with manufacturer’s literature, accessories, and a clean New York title in the seller’s name that lists the vehicle as a 2021 EarthCruiser motorhome. ‘EarthCruiser Motor Home’ is also listed on the vehicle name plate.
20240422_172226.jpg

The living quarters feature a dining table with seating for four that converts to a sleeping surface. A separate retractable cot-style bunk can be extended over the table for children.

20240422_173543.jpg

The kitchenette is equipped with composite countertops, an Isotherm refrigerator/freezer, a double-basin sink, a Webasto diesel cooktop, and a ceiling-mounted Panasonic microwave oven.

20240422_172720.jpg
A shower, sink, and retractable Thetford cassette toilet are located in the entry vestibule.

20240422_172521.jpg

There is also an amazing amount of storage available inside the vehicle between the self latching drawers, storage under the lift-up bed, and additional storage bins in a slide out under the bed.

20240422_172448.jpg

Climate control gear consists of a diesel Webasto air/water heater, an Arctic Breeze DC air conditioner, and ceiling-mounted fans. A MagnaSine inverter/charger is provided for the 110V outlets and USBs located throughout the camper.

20240422_172117.jpg

The cab has heated seats upholstered in gray to match the center console (which has an outlet), dashboard, and door panels. Air conditioning, an Alpine touchscreen audio system, a driver information monitoring system, forward and reverse-view cameras, a locking combo safe located below the center console, and a locking glove box.

20240422_174228.jpg

It is very easy to drive and the large window provides a commanding view unlike any other vehicle I’ve driven.

Feel free to contact me for additional information and pictures. I have an extensive collection of pictures provided by the previous owner.

Additional Features:

• 9,350 Miles
  • 3.0-Liter Turbodiesel Inline-Four
  • Six-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Gray Paint
  • Gray Vinyl & Cloth Upholstery
  • 16" Steel Wheels
  • 16.5k Front and rear Warn Winches with synthetic line,
  • LED interior lighting
  • LED exterior house lighting
  • Awning (electric retracting/extending)
  • Cab-mounted cargo rack, ladder and, steel bumpers, a bull bar and scrub frame
  • LED Bumper and cargo rack mounted lights
  • 750-Watt three panel solar power system, Blue Sky solar charge controller and AGM batteries
  • Inverter/charger
  • Dinette w/Folding Table – converts to additional bed
  • Mattress – lifts to reveal additional storage
  • Dual slide out bins under the bed for more storage
  • Arctic Breeze DC Air Conditioner
  • Webasto Air Heater
  • Webasto diesel cooktop
  • Panasonic microwave oven
  • Kitchenette w/two sink (one fed by water purifier)
  • Isotherm Refrigerator/Freezer
  • Shower, Sink, & Cassette Toilet
  • Water filtration system
  • 2 water holding tanks – with tank heaters
  • Grey water holding tank - with tank heater
  • Shore hookups for freshwater, electricity, and graywater disposal
  • Alpine Touchscreen Audio System
  • Coco Mat floor covers, USB and 110V power outlets
  • subwoofer and audio speakers,
  • Ample storage drawers and a closet with a hanger rack
  • Forward and reverse-view cameras
  • Center console-mounted safe
  • Set of 4 MaxTrax -vehicle recovery boards
  • On-board air compressor with air hose run to each side of vehicle
  • Rear storage box
  • Equipment lockers with lights
  • Manufacturer's literature and Earth Cruiser owner’s manual on all systems and system integration
  • Cab seats are heated
  • Custom sun shades
  • Rolldown privacy shade between cab and house
  • Additional box of filters, belts, and oil totaling $1000

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
Nice. Who sold it to you?

Now, I had no idea you could add a box and modify a vehicle and change the year it was manufactured, you call it a 2021. It's a camper on a 2017 truck(?), title in my state would require the '17 VIN, not the year it was modified.

MsRandiCook

Nice. Who sold it to you?

Now, I had no idea you could add a box and modify a vehicle and change the year it was manufactured, you call it a 2021. It's a camper on a 2017 truck(?), title in my state would require the '17 VIN, not the year it was modified.
Here in Indiana it would be titled as a 2017 as that's the chassis date of MFG. and I assume the title of the truck.

MsRandiCook

It's a 2021 box on a 2017 chassis. Other MFG's do the same thing to keep costs low. And if my memory is right, this is a DPF engine.

I think this is the orgional add for selling:

Last edited:
MsRandiCook is correct. 2021 house on a 2017 frame. The EC is titled as a 2021. The original bill of sale from EC is a 2021. The door name plate from EC is listed as 01/2021. This happens quite a bit on motorhomes/RVs/firetrucks/ambulances etc due to the required build times. This one was likely noticeably longer (17 to 21) since it hit during Covid.

EarthCruiser_151.jpg

It is a DEF/DPF engine.

It has 4WD - it does not have a 2-speed transfer case, but the gearing is very low as is.
Hope this helps!

MsRandiCook

Thank you so much @stickboy27! I was hoping for a two speed, but it is what it is. Not sure if and how much that would cost to make it a real out/back adventurer.

The orgional add says:
  • "Built on a 2017 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter chassis by EarthCruiser of Bend, Oregon in 2021
  • 8,300 Original Miles
  • Complete Service by Earth Cruiser (House) & Freightliner (Chassis) in Bend Oregon (Happening in March 2023)
  • 3.0-liter turbodiesel inline-four mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case"
So I am confused as to what I am reading. @stickboy27 can you clarify?

Last edited:
Thank you so much @stickboy27! I was hoping for a two speed, but it is what it is. Not sure if and how much that would cost to make it a real out/back adventurer.

The orgional add says:
  • "Built on a 2017 Mitsubishi Fuso Canter chassis by EarthCruiser of Bend, Oregon in 2021
  • 8,300 Original Miles
  • Complete Service by Earth Cruiser (House) & Freightliner (Chassis) in Bend Oregon (Happening in March 2023)
  • 3.0-liter turbodiesel inline-four mated to a six-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case"
That is the original add - I think he must have clip that from somewhere else....unless I have never found/engage the low...lol. I think this era FUSOs (2014-2019?) do not have a two speed transfer case, but do have the Duonic transmission which is pretty low. I had a couple of conversations with others on Expedition Portal and at EC about it and it really isn't an issue as most folks aren't rock crawling with the EC. The transmission immediately shifts to 2nd off the start unless you are on a hill.

Last edited:

Wakeup2river

To the OP

Some sad people have nothing else to do but to come on here and pick apart peoples vehicles that are for sale.

The posers have absolutely zero intent on ever buying anything but like to throw turds on the ads to feel like authorities. Its a sad part of the internet that hopefully the moderators can put a stop to.
Your rig is awesome and a deal for someone looking for a Diesel EC. My advice would be to not respond to their posts.

Last edited:

MsRandiCook

Well, well.... I think this is an AMAZING BUILD! So if you think I am picking this apart, you're wrong. This is in my buying list and wanted to know about the transfer case.

Thanks @Wakeup2river - I really didn't take offense to anything. I could see how having a frame and house with different dates could raise scrutiny for a purchaser especially if lenders/loans are involved. It is certainly a legitimate question for titling. Rest assured - it is considered a 2021 EarthCruiser by name plate and title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12