2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Diesel Crew Cab 6.5’ Box w/ SmartCap Kitchen & Table $49,999 Northern Michigan SOLD

Drive75

2021 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 3.0 “Baby” Duramax Diesel Crew Cab 6.5’ Bed. 24,235 miles in excellent condition. Great mileage even with the 18” Wheels and 33” All Terrain Tires. No Dings or Check Engine Lights. Includes the SmartCap Evo Sport with never used Camp Kitchen and Stowaway Table. Also including the BedRug and Hest Dually Mattress. With this setup you can hit the trails immediately.

Truck: options include Leather Seats, Heated Power Driver & Passenger Seats w/ Drivers Memory, Rear Heated Seats, Power Windows, Heated Power Folding Mirrors, Cruise Control, Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, Sirius XM, Side Steps, Kicker Bluetooth Audio System in the Multi-Pro Tailgate, Console Vault Center Console Safe, AT4 Branded Rubber Floor Mats Front & Rear, Factory Spray in Bed Liner, Block Heater, Remote Start, Keyless Entry.

SmartCap System: SmartCap Evo Sport Canopy with their Camp Kitchen & Stowaway Table. Including the Hest Dually Mattress which unfolded, fits nicely between the wheel wells and gives you 78” x 50” of sleeping space and lays on top of the BedRug. I will also throw in Rhino Bars & Feet (Fridge pictured not included.)

I may be willing to sell just the SmartCap system separately.

Truck is in Big Sky, Montana until mid-March and currently being driven.

IMG_3525.jpeg

IMG_3526.jpeg

IMG_3524.jpeg

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3527.jpeg

IMG_3531.jpeg

Drive75

Thanks. Someone special ordered it during the shutdown and they couldn’t wait for it with all the delays. I was able to purchase off the dealers lot brand new, so it’s a one owner.

Drive75

Truck is back in Michigan and at a new lower price. Odometer at 26k miles after the trip back from Big Sky.

Drive75

Truck was sold yesterday. I do still have the SmartCap, Kitchen, & Table. I’ll create a post in the appropriate category for those items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998