2022 Four Wheel Camper Project M (Fits 2019+ F250) $15k

rodneyjsd

Selling a barely used Project M. I don't use it enough. The travel trailer fits our family of 4 better. I purchased 1/27/22. Specs include.

Abbington Black Fabric w/mattress
Matte Black Diamond Plate
Solar Pre Wire
1 Power Fan
1 Manual Vent
Yakima Tracks (No racks)
Interior L Tracks Both Sides
Passenger Side Window
External Gear Tracks both sides

Picture attached. I have all the paperwork, including the warranty. I paid $15,500 (including tax, installation w/bolt downs, and document fees).

I will provide additional pictures upon request. I am located in North Lake Tahoe. Serious inquiries only. Make offer.

IMG_2143.jpeg

rodneyjsd

You must post a price. It’s in the rules if you read them.
I must have overlooked it, Gen X'ers typically aren't rule followers. Anyways, thanks for the note on policy. The same configuration (utilizing the online tool), before tax, installation, and the FWC fee is ~$15,400. If you included the prior a new one all in would be $18k+, plus the wait (not sure what it is these days). Please correct where you think something is amiss. The price is $15k.

Worked late today so need to get pictures tomorrow in the daylight.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Expedition Portal Classifieds Rules require you place a price. People can always make an offer against your asking price.

This fit in a tundra 6.5 bed? Just the rear hatch have to be modified?
Depending on model year the Tundra bed rail to cab height is ~2.5" less than the SuperDuty. I'm not sure of FWC does different height side walls or adjusts based off model. As the owner said, it's probably worth a quick call to FWC to confirm. They are super helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman