2022 FWC Project M - $10k Cash Only

rodneyjsd

Currently sits on a 2019 F250. I purchased 1/27/22. I just don't use it enough, but I do have a battle wound. It is cosmetic only. See the pictures below. Cash Only.

Specs.

Abbington Black Fabric w/mattress
Matte Black Diamond Plate
Solar Pre Wire
1 Power Fan
1 Manual Vent
Yakima Tracks (No racks)
Interior L Tracks Both Sides
Passenger Side Window
External Gear Tracks both sides

I have the paperwork, including the warranty. I paid $15,500 (including tax, installation w/bolt downs, and document fees). I am located in North Lake Tahoe. Serious inquiries only.

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2157.jpeg

IMG_2248.jpeg

Last edited:

BigMeTrog

I've tried to reach out to you on the FB posts but haven't heard back. If you are still selling please let me know. I'd like to send some pics to FWC and get an estimate to fix. Have a the same truck.

Thanks

Josh

rodneyjsd

I apologize. I did not see the FB posts. I reached out for a quote yesterday to FWC. I should have it early next week. I will post here and DM you too. THanks RJ.

sabjku

Observer
Dude - it’s a camper on an Overlanding forum. Get in the truck and drive :), camp your way back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s always my exact thoughts. When you’re shopping and these deals pop up you need to be ready to jump. I drove more than halfway across the US to get my Ursa Minor camper top for my Jeep. Made a great trip out of it camping on the way back, visiting the Ozarks.

BigMeTrog

It's been a crazy week so please forgive the slow reply. Thank you for getting the estimate. I'll check into what Jacks and a proper install would run.

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online