2022 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Motorhome (Ebay) (OR)

BeardedTacoma

Not mine. just sharing...

1681469504081.png

rawtoxic

Had to do everything possible to keep gvw down :) I like the looks of this guys builds (check youtube for more) but know it's likely under-engineered at least put that on a tundra.

rawtoxic

Here is the high end version

I also wonder about it's GVW. Snazzy fo sho.

My 2500HD tiger is close to GVW

I messaged the Toyota Bend Oregon guy on his last vehicle and he said he added air bags to help. Likely flying with no insurance not a big builder.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
From their FAQ page:

“How do I buy a TruckHouse BCT?

Click here to begin the ordering process online. To reserve the next available conversion spot, a $50,000 non-refundable order payment and an executed purchasing agreement is required. Please reach out directly with any questions you may have. “

???

Fishenough

Creeper
I like this camper, can't help but think it would be a sweet retirement your rig. But

What mileage would the 3.5 liter V6 give with that weight? Must be many knowledgeable expo members here that know that answer!

At home I have a work truck for hauling and currently drive a bucket truck I'm leas, both have the 6.7 Cummins. The heavy bucket gets 12 mpg on the highway. What does the heavy Toyota get?

Never find a straight answer to that question. Many many years ago bought an GMC astro van, that V6 would rocket down to 10 mpg or less pulling a 16 foot travel trailer on the Hwy

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior