2023 Ford Raptor- Continuation

McCarthy

Is it riding season yet?
Follow-up review on the lights (with amber covers, which does reduce output some) now that I have used them extensively on a recent 6k roadtrip towing a side by side.
They are reasonably bright, and do a good job, but they do not compare to a BD LP6 or equivalent. I've had them in my garage for about 10 years now, so they are not "modern" technology lol. The price was right however, at "free".

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Follow-up review on the lights (with amber covers, which does reduce output some) now that I have used them extensively on a recent 6k roadtrip towing a side by side.
They are reasonably bright, and do a good job, but they do not compare to a BD LP6 or equivalent. I've had them in my garage for about 10 years now, so they are not "modern" technology lol. The price was right however, at "free".
I’m thinking about harbor freight’s knock off. They’re not in stores yet though.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I stuck some 100w knock off KC daylighter halogens on my truck until I find something I'm excited about. They're not any brighter than the LED's bulbs I've put in the stock highbeams. They're $12 a piece though. Hopefully they'll burn off the sticky snow that blocks off the led's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior