2023 JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON Diesel 4X4 with GFC Camper

Scottpyro

Selling my 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 4x4 Diesel with my GFC camper. Major upgrades to tires and suspension. No expense spared, only high quality components. Available immediately. Located in Oceanside, CA.

Serious inquiries by phone only: 818-335-8241

7293 miles - $79,900

• Exterior Color: Granite Crystal Metallic Clear–Coat Exterior Paint
  • Interior Color: Black Interior Color
  • Interior: Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats
  • Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Engine with Stop/Start
  • Transmission: 8–Spd Automatic 8HP75 Transmission
  • Heavy–Duty Dana® 44 Wide Front Axle
  • Heavy–Duty Dana® 44 Wide Rear Axle
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Remote–Start System
  • Leather–Wrapped Steering Wheel
After-Market Upgrades

• KMC KM72 Terra 17x9 Black Wheels (5x)
  • Nitto Trail Grappler 40x13.50r17 (5x)
  • Upgraded front/rear bumper for Ultra high Clearance / Aluminum
  • Re-Gearing to 4.56
  • EVO Manufacturing Stage 4 Overland Lift Kit
  • 2.5” King custom black shocks
  • Front and Rear Track bar
  • Fender lights with day-time running lights
  • Premium Stereo Upgrade ($5K)
  • 12000 lbs APEX winch
  • GFC Camper (Go Fast Camper) 2023 model
  • Roof rack bars (bars only)
IMG_4672.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4699.jpg

IMG_4697.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

TELOS

Roaming the Pacific Coast
Nice build! I have a diesel Gladiator (AEV components but otherwise quite similar) and it’s such a nice powertrain. Smooth, low RPM torque, and very pleasant crawling up trails. Lucky future buyer who gets to enjoy this build. Best of luck on the sale!

Scottpyro

The diesel is incredible. Super power, great mileage, I bought the truck finished from original owner of a big diesel shop in Temecula Ca. that spared no expense building. Im buying a finished camper from a fellow expedition portal follower. i recently retired and am selling off my ongoing projects and camper build to buy it. l had a gas rubicon and the diesel is a totally different animal. It’s great on the hwy and feels like a tractor off road. Its Capabilities are far greater than my expectations. Now I know why 40” tires are so popular. It rolls over large obstacles so easily and the gearing and diesel torque just grunts through terrain that I wouldn’t attempt prior to driving this Jeep. A top Jeep shop in San Diego told me about this Jeep and he ordered one and is building his with same components as this one. He lives and breathes JEEPS. The Gladiator was $69,200 sticker plus the tax and fees. over $22,000 in parts and his shop did the build. Just a little under $100,000 plus the GFC camper. It’s priced to move!!!! Easter in Moab is coming up you’ll love the drive the stereo is absolutely insane.

Scottpyro

Hi Randi. I’m not familiar with high end stereo gear but here’s the receipt and Kyle the seller said he’s pals with the shop owner so it might be a better price than retail. I grew up with rock as my soundtrack and have never heard such power and clarity.

Attachments

• IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 171

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior