2023 Kimberley Kruiser S Class

salvelinus16

Hi All– I am listing ahead of the spring to look for a buyer for our essentially brand new 2023 S-Class S3 Kimberley Kruiser ($159k spec). This trailer was ordered a couple years ago, and was completed in June of 2023. I am selling this now, as since we ordered (and received) this beauty, we now have an infant and frankly this trailer is not going to be able to get the use it deserves with our life / lifestyle changes. It has been used about four times (four nights spent on board). We have never used the composting toilet or the shower. It is very much brand new feel /smell inside. And it is a truly awesome camper with full off grid capability! It was spec'd with all options recommended by Dave at Kimberley (great guy!).

The vehicle is currently winterized in heated storage– I of course should have taken photos in the fall but alas I did not. Picture here is when it was picked up, and I also attached the build sheet.

Interior details
  1. Natural color on the bedroom wall(s)
  2. Natural "wood" looking floor, darker option
  3. "Wood" cabinets
  4. White countertops
  5. Leather (real leather) "Beaujolais"
  6. Fluted Stitching pattern
Also included: 2" Hard Black Anodized Finish Rhino Hitch with 7" Drop 10K × 1

This post will be updated over time. The camper is located in Maine.

Asking $150k, and the vehicle will be professionally detailed/cleaned prior to ownership transfer. I have no idea the market on something like this so happy to chat, the 2024 pricing has gone up and there is a long lead time for a new build.

Attachments

• pickup.jpeg
    pickup.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 194
  • Build Sheet.pdf
    314.3 KB · Views: 87

MARSSIVPilot

Hi All– I am listing ahead of the spring to look for a buyer for our essentially brand new 2023 S-Class S3 Kimberley Kruiser ($159k spec). This trailer was ordered a couple years ago, and was completed in June of 2023. I am selling this now, as since we ordered (and received) this beauty, we now have an infant and frankly this trailer is not going to be able to get the use it deserves with our life / lifestyle changes. It has been used about four times (four nights spent on board). We have never used the composting toilet or the shower. It is very much brand new feel /smell inside. And it is a truly awesome camper with full off grid capability! It was spec'd with all options recommended by Dave at Kimberley (great guy!).

The vehicle is currently winterized in heated storage– I of course should have taken photos in the fall but alas I did not. Picture here is when it was picked up, and I also attached the build sheet.

Interior details
  3. "Wood" cabinets
  4. White countertops

Asking $150k, and the vehicle will be professionally detailed/cleaned prior to ownership transfer. I have no idea the market on something like this so happy to chat, the 2024 pricing has gone up and there is a long lead time for a new build.

Can you please post some more pictures to include the interior - Thank you.

Willboy

Interior details
  3. "Wood" cabinets
  4. White countertops

I'm wondering if you sold your KK? We are in the process of ordering a S3 but would prefer to buy used if possible.

Thanks, Will

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior