2023 MotoCamp Adventure Colorado/Utah

jkam

nomadic man
I'd use the Sherpa. You already own it and it can do everything those bigger bikes can do, although on the highway a bit slower.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Had a awesome day on the rental T7! Managed to put over 350 miles of highway, surface roads, twisties, mountain pass, dirt, streams and rocks in 8 hours! Even made sure the old guy could pick it up if it goes down.........Not to mention, your not Overlanding if you can't prove your Overlanding!

Decision is in....this will be the bike I'll be getting.
IMG_2873.jpegIMG_2884.jpegIMG_2894.jpegIMG_2892.jpegIMG_2887.jpegIMG_2888.jpegIMG_2889.jpegIMG_2890.jpegIMG_2891.jpegIMG_2899.jpeg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
So any update? Did you get your T7 yet? Guessing your riding season is over now too, correct?
Hey, thanks for checking.
I'm still actively looking for one. Seems that the used ones are selling for as much, if not more then a new one. Plus I'm being a little picky about the color. I'd like to get either the grey or all black version.
The wife is 100% supportive so it is literally a matter of the right one to come along.
Speaking of the weather.......damn......we've been getting super nice sunny days for weeks now so it's kinda killing me that I don't have one to ride! I have taken the old KLR out but I still would prefer to get some time on the T7 in prep for next years motocamp run! Cheers.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Hey, thanks for checking.
I'm still actively looking for one. Seems that the used ones are selling for as much, if not more then a new one. Plus I'm being a little picky about the color. I'd like to get either the grey or all black version.
The wife is 100% supportive so it is literally a matter of the right one to come along.
Speaking of the weather.......damn......we've been getting super nice sunny days for weeks now so it's kinda killing me that I don't have one to ride! I have taken the old KLR out but I still would prefer to get some time on the T7 in prep for next years motocamp run! Cheers.
Nothing wrong with being picky! Sounds like you hold onto your bikes for a long time. So you might as well get the one you really want so you're happy with it. Are you able to order a new one in one of the colors you want?

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Nothing wrong with being picky! Sounds like you hold onto your bikes for a long time. So you might as well get the one you really want so you're happy with it. Are you able to order a new one in one of the colors you want?
Thanks. I can order one (or more like be put on the waiting list with a deposit). But, I'm also open to a under 1000 mile used one. Seems like a number of guys have bought them and then sell them with 500-1000 miles on them. I have all winter to figure it out. Cheers.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I was poking around facebook market place yesterday and stumbled on this one.
Basically brand new - 1,100 kms on it.
Not sure if it's worth your while. Depends how exchange rate vs shipping would work out?

Screenshot 2023-10-24 092556.png
392467533_6647250008724462_4893748634239524663_n.jpg
386425765_7230734170293644_6096405998775898628_n.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Thanks. I can order one (or more like be put on the waiting list with a deposit). But, I'm also open to a under 1000 mile used one. Seems like a number of guys have bought them and then sell them with 500-1000 miles on them. I have all winter to figure it out. Cheers.
On that note, I posted one above..... haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior