2023 RAM 3500 HELP

Mrkyak

Apparently no front locker is made or will fit my '23 RAM 3500, 7.3 swr, AAM 9.25 front axle. I bought this truck for an overland build. I can't see doing extensive back country travel without a front locker. You guys have any suggestions for me? Axle swap? Replace center diff with something else? Maxchine the inside of the diff so a locker will fit? I'm desperate to find a solution. Cost is not a concern.

ExpoMike

If cost is no concern, I would talk to the folks at Dynatrac and have them build you a custom axle. I believe this is what EarthCruiser is using for their Isuzu platform.

Hegear

I come from a rock crawling background. When building my overland rig I wanted a front locker. Ended up building off a power wagon. In reality I don’t really use the front locker. I have used it but mostly because I have it. 99% of time I only use the rear. I’d just build without. See how it goes.

UglyViking

The front 9.25" AAM has been the same on the 3500 since like 2014? Any front locker that fits on anything from then forward will work with your truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears