resolutefool

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I'm not in the market for another rig but was wondering if you might share some details on the Rayco / Granning rear air suspension. I came across them in researching options for my '06 F450 (after finding that Kelderman will no longer sell their kit but will install it for you for $25k), but was under the impression that they no longer make anything for rigs older than 2008. Did yours come with that installed or were you able to find an older unit to install yourself?

Thanks, and best wishes for a speedy recovery!
/T

resolutefool

Im not sure what it is youre asking. I purchased the Reyco/Granning rear air suspension kit from Stengel Brothers brand new. It shipped on a pallet direct from Reyco/Granning to me and i installed it. Reyco/Granning makes a kit for the F series but i dont know anything about the F series pickups or what years they cover.

I installed the kit about 5 years ago but my plan was to remove the rear air suspension and install custom rear leaf springs to raise the rear to match the front ride height since it now sits higher in the front with the 4x4 axle underneath.

Thanks that answers my question (when and where did you purchase the kit). Looks like they still sell the kit for '98-and-up E450s, just not for my '06 F450.

Are you the same seller that was selling it back in June by the username lmbecile or has it exchanged hands once?

marret

Yep, very sad and beyond ridiculous. It is where much of our medical system is though. One has to essentially shop for medical care. I've noticed the same thing about listening or not, as well.

I hope you are on a track now to figure it out.

E

eugarps

MoneyPit,

Do you have the transfer case and rear axle? I have a custom spring shop in my town that could sort that part out.

I’m not thrilled with an extensive interior rebuild, however. What’s broken, torn or generally need rebuilding? Interior photos would answer a bunch of questions.

Have you tried UNMC Omaha? They were wonderful in their treatment for my wife’s lymphoma. I’ll be praying for you.

Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

E

eugarps

Why would you think you need a rear axle?

Sorry, I meant to say “transfer case” instead of “rear axle.”

All the best with your sale and with the resolution of your medical issues. You do great work and someone’s going to benefit from you attention to detail.

Bill

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle