255/85r16 BFG KM2's

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
I have a set of 4 255 85r16 km2 BF goodrich tire I would like to sell.
Going up to some 35's. I am asking 100 per tire plus the ride to you. willing to ship anywhere. The tires measure 50~60% of original tread. No sidewall cuts or plugs. Even wear across all of them. Tires are still mounted on my wheels so I need a day or two to get them dismounted and shipped.
Come and get them.

Attachments

• tires small.jpg
    tires small.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 220
  • side tires small.jpg
    side tires small.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 190

justinh

Observer
I have a set of 4 255 85r16 km2 BF goodrich tire I would like to sell.
Going up to some 35's. I am asking 100 per tire plus the ride to you. willing to ship anywhere. The tires measure 50~60% of original tread. No sidewall cuts or plugs. Even wear across all of them. Tires are still mounted on my wheels so I need a day or two to get them dismounted and shipped.
Come and get them.

can you get me a shipping quote or accurate dimensions and weight for one of the tires with your zip code so i can get a shipping quote using my fedex account?

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
can you get me a shipping quote or accurate dimensions and weight for one of the tires with your zip code so i can get a shipping quote using my fedex account?
Prolly better to go truck freight. I will eat part of the cost 500 shipped in the lower 48.

Goin

Observer
Which mechanicsville va are you located in? I mapquested it and 4 different ones popped up. I am located in christiansburg which is near blacksburg/roanoke. Do you wver make it out this way

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Which mechanicsville va are you located in? I mapquested it and 4 different ones popped up. I am located in christiansburg which is near blacksburg/roanoke. Do you wver make it out this way
North of Richmond. I do get out that way a bit. We could work something out tho. only 3 hours away and quite a nice drive.

endo

PRIMITIVEROAD
Still for sale

Buyer was a no show.
Any takers?
Still for sale.
500 shipped anywhere lower 48

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears