276c help needed urgent, leaving for trip tomorrow...

aslostasyou

Adventurer
Ok, for some reason my 276c decided to wack out and won't let me upload maps... I've tried flashing it to reset it, reboot, reinstall the mapsource, reset the power, etc...

It will upload if I select one or two maps but anything more and it hangs and bombs out eventually with the transferring screen stuck on the GPS.

Can any suggestion might be going on here? My unit has been rock solid for a long time.

Google searches couldn't come up with anything...I've got a 256mb card installed.

Thanks.

- JPM

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Ok, for some reason my 276c decided to wack out and won't let me upload maps... I've tried flashing it to reset it, reboot, reinstall the mapsource, reset the power, etc...

It will upload if I select one or two maps but anything more and it hangs and bombs out eventually with the transferring screen stuck on the GPS.

Can any suggestion might be going on here? My unit has been rock solid for a long time.

Google searches couldn't come up with anything...I've got a 256mb card installed.

Thanks.

- JPM

Can you get your hands on another memory card? Can you clean out the one you have and delete every last map, track and waypoint? Your 276 could be fine but maybe the memory card needs a digital enema...... :Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78