3" round lights

eugene

Explorer
I have a pair of holes 3" diameter I want to put a couple aux reverse lights in, I can find plenty of 4" and some small ones but would like some 3" so that fit nicely. Any ideas?

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
eugene said:
I have a pair of holes 3" diameter I want to put a couple aux reverse lights in, I can find plenty of 4" and some small ones but would like some 3" so that fit nicely. Any ideas?

Landscaping lights??

12volt
metal
waterproof
Variety of lamp sizes

eugene

Explorer
1200's are not round. I see a few small round ones on their site but some are either blue or don't have dimensions listed

madizell

Explorer
If it is just a back up light, what's the problem with blue? The light will still look white to you, more or less.

eugene

Explorer
I'm one of those who gets headaches from the blue tint, I hate all the cars with hid's now, its getting hard to drive at night from the blue tint and the extra light shining where it shouldn't be.

latinoguy

Adventurer
Check out Wally world

Walmart (cough cough) has some descent small diameter lights that can work (not flood pattern but you get a choice of fog, or driving pattern)

I am actually thinking of going this way for the side lights I want to put on the Conferr roof rack...
Can't beat the $20 pair list price...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior