300GD in Portland Oregon... Member's rig???

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
NP at all Dave, catch you at the next one. I hope your hand gets better!
Good deal brother yeah it's getting better, poroblem is I've been TRYING to finish all these little nagging projects before the weather get's crappy on us so I haven't been able to stop using it... Kinda makes healing hard when you don't stop usin it eh ;) :D Still, I was super bummed that I couldn't come out so I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting and talking with you in person. Thanks for the well wishes mate, rest assured we will get to yak @ one another soon enouhg eh.

Cheers

Dave

burquedoka

Adventurer
Awesome, thx! Which rack is that?
Homemade drawer setup?
Looks great!!

It is an ARB rack, with some homemade risers to raise it a few inched so the sunroof would open. Yes the drawer system is homemade, thanks!

@ Somesnowday...... the tires are 295/75/16 BFG AT's with 30mm wheel spacers and 1.5" spring spacers (available from our friend Fernweh). I love the tires, they are not loud at all on the pavement and they just get the job done off road. They are just fine in the snow as well.

Thanks for the info on the 463 Puch's! I never knew they were brought over, much less built. It always makes me cringe to imagine how much some people payed to have their G's here in the states!:Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears