315/75 General Grabber DOTs are on

MillerPKA

Observer
As of now nothing but 30 miles driven on them, all road. Not driving the truck for another few days since I'm on the lake for the weekend. Trying to get this up quick so I can get back out there. The tires are heavy, no 2 ways around it, makes acceleration a tad sluggish but with the road manners these have so far its a worthy trade off. Absolute sickest tire I've ever seen on a truck from an aesthetic standpoint, I'm looking forward to testing out function and duration factors over the life of them. Until I can elaborate further enjoy some of the fresh pics. Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Before

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

After
IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

MillerPKA

Observer
4.10s baby :) i live on extremely flat land so I've been able to get away with it with little annoyance, but these tires are forcing me into it probably. It actually runs a lot better than you would think!

one of THE best looking trucks i have ever seen. very, very nice. i wouldn't worry about wheeling it. i would just park it in my driveway and stare at it.

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
How loud are they compared to the KM2s you had?

By the way, used to live in Columbia county, Georgia is a great place!

Last edited:

MillerPKA

Observer
Thanks guys

Red letters? really?

Guessing this is has a negative tone to it, hard to read emotion in text. Anyways, the inside walls are black for those not liking the red, but as with everything on the truck its really just my liking, and just as some didn't even like the tire I think the tire and letting are completely sick. Wouldn't mind seeing someone mount a set with black letters out though!

one of THE best looking trucks i have ever seen. very, very nice. i wouldn't worry about wheeling it. i would just park it in my driveway and stare at it.

Haha thanks man, and that's sort of the plan. I'm redoing the interior and bringing a luxury element in that should really blend the best of both worlds, so while that stage is in progress I won't risk breaking things and just setting me back more. I'll reassess after alls said and done and see if I just want to keep it on the pavement and buy a new trail rig or what.

What's the height mounted on the truck ?

I'll go get measurements today or tomorrow, pretty sure they're taller than the KM2s and I'm digging the overall stance more than them for sure.

How loud are they compared to the KM2s you had?

By the way, used to live in Columbia county, Georgia is a great place!

I've not driven them enough to the properly compare, even the KM2s were quiet the day I got them. But from first impression I'll guess these will have way better road manners over time. On the way back from the tire place I was bobbing and weaving going 30-40 and they gripped better than anything I've owned, I over clocked one of the turns and the Generals proactively gripped the right side and helped to recorrect my path, with all other tires I've run and tested as far as streets concerned you would instead get screeching bouncing or horrible wobbling...was more than impressed than how it handled the line, and crossed a shoddy train crossing going 50 and, even fully aired, these tires absorbed almost all of the terrain irregularity and made it a comfy crossing. I really think this says a lot especially since these are a whopping 15 extra lbs a tire, everything I've encountered with them make me feel comfortable saying its a worthy trade off.

I may take the truck out again today and get some more impressions, but as I write this I can look to the left and see 2 supercharged jet skis and a ski boat at my disposal....I'm torn between 2 worlds today :wings:

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Nice looking 4Runner and tires, I look forward to more reports.

This tread pattern has my attention because it's different. I like a 4-rib design, it looks a lot like an opened up old school 4-rib aggressive AT pattern of a decade ago.

I'm interested in them in the much smaller 265/75 size.

trump

Adventurist
Guessing this is has a negative tone to it, hard to read emotion in text. Anyways, the inside walls are black for those not liking the red, but as with everything on the truck its really just my liking, and just as some didn't even like the tire I think the tire and letting are completely sick. Wouldn't mind seeing someone mount a set with black letters out though!

That would be a good guess... I hate white letters out, and feel even more strongly against the red. The tire itself looks nice and aggressive. Glad to here they have a black letter side like other tires (everyone's pictures show off the red side.) Would be interested in their performance in the mud compared to BFG A/T's.

joker2041

Adventurer
That would be a good guess... I hate white letters out, and feel even more strongly against the red. The tire itself looks nice and aggressive. Glad to here they have a black letter side like other tires (everyone's pictures show off the red side.) Would be interested in their performance in the mud compared to BFG A/T's.

Its pretty much common knowledge that the BFG A/T's SUCK in mud....and from just looking at the tread I would be willing to bet that they will out perform the BFG's in mud.

We'll have to see.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
The whole package looks super! 4Wheeler gave the tires two thumbs up. Very little lead to balance and noise level was low. I like the red letters out and hopefully they don't turn pink soon! I wish that size was available in the 17's. It's a tad smaller than a 35-12.50-17. Great rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online