35x12.5x17" KM2's 60% tread life, 2 sets of wheels

Sempertoy

Explorer
Ok here is the deal. My garage is starting to look like a used tire and wheel shop and my wife is pissed because she can't park in the garage.

$650 OBO

WHEELS ARE GONE, MAY have a set of FJC steelies to go with the tires.

I also recently picked up a set of KM2's with about 50-55% tread left on them. They are mounted on aftermarket wheels I think it is a jeep pattern ( 5 lug, came of a dodge half ton)

a30e4001.jpg

036aaf47.jpg

b29467a7.jpg

fb2dc518.jpg

41ef19bf.jpg

I am located in San Diego and will not ship, locals only. I have tried dealing with out of towners but it didnt work out.

Price is negotiable, I want this stuff cleared out of my garage. I am going to start with an asking price of $750 for everything. Like is said price is NEGOTIABLE.

Things that I would take as a patrial trade for these items

FZJ80 sliders
FZJ80 OEM spark plug wires (new)
LED light bar
Aussie locker
HAM radio equipment
Roofrack with gutter mounts

and probably a few other things.

One last thing. If you are only interested in one set of wheels, I can mount and balance the other set. It costs me $8 per wheel so not a big issue. Thanks

Jon

Last edited:

Sempertoy

Explorer
Those tires are not for sale, I need to crop them out of the picture. the rim is a 17" and had the perfect BS for my 80, I think its about 4.5"

Sempertoy

Explorer
I have responded to your PM as well as tried to contact you on the number you left. It seems to be out of service.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I'd like to know the brand if possible as I'm gonna be in the market for a spare set of wheels in a month or two and especially since these are already sold. TIA.

Sempertoy

Explorer
I'd like to know the brand if possible as I'm gonna be in the market for a spare set of wheels in a month or two and especially since these are already sold. TIA.

I believe the brand was procomp, but am not entirely sure. They were on my LC when I bought it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears