3RD row seat install in Grand Wagoneer

dirty Bakers

Conservative
I bought a TJ rear seat for my Wagoneer and now I am searching for brackets. I called a few places and a Lady told me she has the brackets for a 2003 TJ and I am thinking My seat is out of a 2000 Lady was not sure if they were the same. Could anyone tell me if there is a difference before I drive to the other side of the valley and spend $50 on something that wont work.
Thanks in advance.

A7XJ

Couldn't tell you. Maybe we need to make friends with TJ's. I would think they would be the same though.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
i think you need the one out of my commander which has been sitting around gathering dust for 2 years. it has shoulder belts, grey leather and is ready to go. it even had brackets that allow it to be bolted to the floor.

korisu56

Adventurer
97-03 is the same. 04-06 have several differences, but not sure on the back seat brackets. I know the front seat bracketry are different. You should be safe though.

dirty Bakers

Conservative
i think you need the one out of my commander which has been sitting around gathering dust for 2 years. it has shoulder belts, grey leather and is ready to go. it even had brackets that allow it to be bolted to the floor.

So how do you want to work this?

I have not purchased the brackets yet.

Tanto

Adventurer
Just to give you more ideas, the third row from a Suburban or Expedition will probably work too. You can get brackets for them as well. Plus they are bigger than a TJ seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78