4 Maxxis Bighorn mounted on Frontier Nismo wheels/ factory spare; factory hitch

Squall Line

Observer
I am moving in december, but going up to train in two weeks and would rather sell these than move em. I had been sitting on these in the hopes of using them after my current set wears out. I put just around 1000 miles on them before switching to some procomp wheels. My fiancee has that truck now, and we got a new one for to build for travel, so they are definitely not going to see much use. They are located in Tallahassee right now, but I will be driving to CT in early August. If you are on the route, I can meet you along the way. I would like to get $550 for the set including the spare. That is about what I paid for the tires alone, not to mention the mounting and balancing. The wheels have a few scratches from driving off road, but nothing that is terrible. If interested, I can get some pictures of each wheel. They are stacked in my garage at the moment, and I am pretty busy getting everything else taken care of at the moment.

P3240175.jpg

I also have the factory hitch that I would like to sell. In good shape with the normal surface rust where the ball mounts. No wiring or hardware. $75

IMG_1779.jpg

Thanks,
Eric

Squall Line

Observer
The factory wheels are 16X7 if I am not mistaken, but they have the funky 6 on 4.5" bolt spacing that is found on only the Xterras, Frontiers, and Pathfinders afaik.

Clark White

Explorer
I'm interested! probably not interested in selling the tires seperate? I have a Toy, so the wheels won't be any use. Would you be driving through NC or Southern VA? I am located in Elizabeth City, NC, just south of Norfolk VA.

Clark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman