hot water heater

solarskipper

Touché Ntsd ha

I should have seen that coming…… at the risk of sounding old, I grew up when you could work on a car without a degree in Computer Science. I have from time to time done a road side diagnostic on a fuel filter…….usually not the problem but made you look like you knew what the heck you were talking about ha

I was talking about whether the filter material would be as effective in air as it is in fluid. That is why I was thinking about an “adapted” old style oil breather.

I would go on but I already feel the analysis paralysis coming on. Gonna have to steal that term, it's just too good to not use in real life

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
solarskipper said:
Touché Ntsd ha

I should have seen that coming…… at the risk of sounding old, I grew up when you could work on a car without a degree in Computer Science. I have from time to time done a road side diagnostic on a fuel filter…….usually not the problem but made you look like you knew what the heck you were talking about ha

I was talking about whether the filter material would be as effective in air as it is in fluid. That is why I was thinking about an “adapted” old style oil breather.

I would go on but I already feel the analysis paralysis coming on. Gonna have to steal that term, it's just too good to not use in real life
Be my guest. I stole it from a Colorado K5'er who, AFAIK, coined the term. :)

I believe the gas vs. liquid filtration to be a non-issue. It has proved to be the case in a single example......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior